Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Andhra Bank Balance check no 2019
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number: 2019 check out latest guide for how to check andhra bank account balance enquiry. Andhra Bank Toll Free Number, Email Address, Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry. Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry Number, Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number. Andhra bank toll free customer care number. Check Andhra account Balance by Miss Call. Andhra Official Missed call balance enquiry number. Andhra Miss Call Number for balance Check, Check Andhra Bank Balance. Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number.
Andhra Bank missed call bank balance enquiry number is 09223011300. Dial on this number and get mini Bank balance details of Andhra Bank. if your mobile is not registered with Andhra Bank then visit nearest Andhra branch. Not too familiar with the bank, but managed to find the missed called balance enquiry number associated with it. The number is- 09223011300. Make a call to this number using your registered mobile number. The call will get disconnected and you will get SMScontaining account balance details.
Important – balance enquiry number of all Banks
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Andhra Bank Toll Free Number
Andhra Bank (Andhra) Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with Andhra Bank
If you mobile number already registered with Andhra Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Andhra Bank Balance…
Balance Detail –09223011300
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Andhra Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Andhra Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Andhra Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check Andhra Balance Detail – 09223011300
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
Andhra Bank *99# Banking Facility
Andhra Bank and NPCI offer “Andhra *99#”- USSD based Mobile App where Internet is not required, for Mobile Banking and Aadhaar based value added services
Short Code :
To increase *99# service adoption and popularize service among customers, M/s NPCI
introduced an additional option of numeric short code to access Bank menu.
- This short code will be suffixed with *99#, allowing users to directly access Bank’s Menu.
- w.e.f 17.11.2015 NUUP services is renamed as *99# services.
- Numeric code assigned to our Bank is 59 and
- Customer has to dial *99*59# to access the services.
- Just dial *99# and key in ‘ANDB’ or Dial *99*59# to directly access Bank’s Menu.
- *99# service doesn’t require Internet /GPRS Connection, any Mobile App or Smart Phone.
Andhra Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
1800 425 1515 (Tele Banking)
1800 425 4059 (Credit card support)
1800 425 7701 (Pension related issues)
Andhra Bank Customer Service Department
Customers can contact our Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
for any Queries/Grievances
Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1515
Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
Email ID: [email protected]
Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Toll – Free Number For||Contact Number|
|Customer Care||1800 425 1515|
|Credit Card||1800 425 4059|
|Queries or Grievances||1800 425 2905|
Direct Connect: Call us from your registered mobile number and we will instantly recognize you and connect you to a phone banking officer.
Requirements to Use Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Andhra Bank (Andhra)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Andhra Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Andhra Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry by *99# Facility
check your Andhra Bank Balance by using New *99# Service, By using this service you may check Andhra Bank Balance.
Andhra Balance Enquiry by UPI App Facility
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other Banks
We also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number
Aadhar Payment App
All Merchants and Shopkeepers are accepted payment via “Aadhar Payment App”, This is very Simplest Payment Method in India till Now. Check More details for Aadhar Card Payment App from below link…
If you have any query regarding “Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Andhra Bank Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Dena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana