Axis Bank Credit Card Status 2021: Check Axis Credit Card Application Status Online. How to Apply and Check Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status Online. Steps to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Status. Hello Friends In this article we provide complete details for how to check Axis Bank Credit Card via Online mode and how we can approve Axis Bank Credit Credit Card. Now check out detailed guide for how to check Axis Bank Credit Card Status via online or using Customer Caren helpline number…
Axis Bank Credit Card Status
Types of Axis Bank Credit Cards
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card,
- Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card,
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card,
- Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card,
- Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- Axis Bank Rubyx Visa Credit Card
- Axis Bank VISA Signature Credit Card
- Axis Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card
- And Many More……
Steps to Check Axis Bank Credit Card Status online
- Step 1 – Visit on Axis Credit Card Official Website https://www.axisbank.com/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Axis Credit Card Website, Please click on “Credit Card” Menu
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at official Axis Credit Card Page, please scroll down this page and you may see “Track Application” Link, Please click on above link…
- Step 4 – Now you may reach at official tracking page, you may directly reach at this page by using following link “Click here“
- Step 5 – Now Please Enter your Application Number, Mobile Number or Date of Birth and then click on “Track Status” Button
- Step 6 – Now you credit card status is appeared in your computer or mobile screen
I have applied for a Credit Card. How do I check the status?
Axis Bank website: Visit our website >> Click on Products >> Select Cards >> Select Apply online for Credit Cards >> Select Track your Application >> Enter Application ID >> Enter Mobile Number
Please Note – If you credit card is rejected or not approved then please don’t apply Again for Axis Credit Card till Next 6 Months
Check if your card is active?
You can find out the status of your card by calling us on 91-22-67987700 or by visiting your nearest Axis Bank Branch. Please provide your 16-digit card number and expiry date of your card for this information.
How to Approve Axis Bank Credit Card Instantly
If you want to approve your Axis Bank credit card instantly, then please submit following documents…
- Submit Last 2 Year ITR Copy More then Rs 2,50,000
- Provide Postpaid Mobile Bill or Landline Bill
- If you have any other bank credit card, then please provide last 3 statements of your credit card
- PAN Card Copy
- And Other ID Proof and Address Proof
Important Question’s Related to your Axis Bank Credit Card
Q. I have applied for a Axis Bank Credit Card – would like to know the status?
Click here to check the status of your Axis Bank credit card application. You are required to input the Application reference number and Mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
Q. I have not received my Credit Card?
Generally, your Axis Bank Credit Card is delivered within 21 working days of submitting your application. If you have registered your mobile number with us, you will receive timely alerts informing you about the status and details of the dispatch of your Axis Bank Credit Card.
If you have received the alert on Airway Bill number (courier reference) on your mobile number provided in Credit card application form.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill number by visiting the courier websites.
Q. I had applied for an Axis Bank Card 3 months back and now when I try to apply again, I am not able to do so.
In the normal course, you should be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application. There are some exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to re-apply for longer.Q. When is late payment charge levied?
Late Payment charges will be applicable if Minimum Amount Due is not paid by the payment due date, Clear funds need to be credited to Axis Bank Card account on or before the payment due date, to avoid Late Payment charges. Late payment charges are applicable as:
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee||Rs. 300 if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 2000|
|Rs. 400 if Total Payment Due is between Rs. 2001 – Rs. 5000|
|Rs. 600 if Total Payment Due is Rs. 5001 or more|
|Over Limit Penalty||3% of the overlimit amount (Min. Rs 500)|
3% of the overlimit amount (Min. Rs 500)
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective 01 July 2018, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable instead of Service Tax. GST may be applicable from time-to-time, presently the GST rate for banking and financial services is at 18% (applicable on all fees, interest, surcharge and other charges).
If you have any other query regarding “Axis Bank Credit Card Status” then please tell us via below comment box…