Axis Bank Credit Card: A credit card is an instrument issued by banks or other financial institution which helps the credit card holder to make instant credit based transactions.
How Credit Cards are different from Debit Cards?
Debit cards are linked to the bank account. For every transaction through debit card, bank account is debited whereas credit cards are not directly linked to the bank account. One can get the instant credit without the debit of bank account although the credit availed is repayable after pre-defined specified credit period.
How to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card?
To apply for axis bank credit card:
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Check online different types of Axis Bank Credit Card provided by the bank and apply accordingly online.
- Contact the bank officials or relationship manager.
What is the eligibility for Axis Bank Credit Card?
The eligibility for availing of the credit card facility would depend on the type of credit card. But the general conditions for availing the credit card are:
- One must be between 18-70 years of age.
- One must be resident of India.
- One must have regular source of income.
What documents are required for Axis Credit Card?
Along with the application form, banks ask for various documents to evaluate the eligibility and card limit which includes ID and residence proof, proof of income among others.
Documents required are:
|For proof of identity||Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driver’s license, Passport, Voter’s ID.|
|For proof of address||Aadhar Card, Driver’s License, Utility bill not more than 3 month’s old, Bank Statement.|
|For proof of income||Salary slips and bank statement not more than 3 month’s old, Income tax return of previous 2-3 years, Form 16.|
What varieties of credit cards are provided by Axis Bank?
Axis bank provides the credit card as per individual’s interest. The credit cards provided by the banks are:
- Axis Bank Free Charge Plus Credit Card.
- Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card.
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Neo Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card.
- Axis Bank Select Credit Card.
What fees and charges are charged by Axis Bank for Credit Cards?
Axis Bank usually charge annual fees, over-limit charges, late payment fees etc. Some of the charges are:
|Annual Fees||Fees varies from card to card|
|Over-limit Charges||2.5% of over-limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500/-|
|Late Payment Fees||
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month|
What are the benefits of Axis Bank Credit Card?
Axis Bank Credit Card provides various benefits. The benefits vary from card to card. Some of the benefits are:
- Discount on movie tickets.
- Payback and reward points.
- Access to airport lounges.
- Discount on restaurant bills.
Who to contact in case of issues relating to Credit Card?
Customers can either visit the bank branch or can contact customer care through call or email. Customers can:
- Call the toll free number 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577;
- Email the queries or grievances to the Axis Bank firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Submit queries, or grievances through official Axis Bank Website online.
- To report loss of credit card contact 02267987700.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make payment towards Axis Bank Credit Card Bill?
One can pay the Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through the following modes:By Net banking, By Mobile Banking, By Debit Card, By Cheque and ECS. One can use the auto debit facility, wherein credit card bill amount will be automatically deducted from the saving’s/current account every month.
Can Credit Card limit be enhanced?
Yes, Credit Card limit can be enhanced depending on credit score and others terms and conditions.
What if Credit Card limit is exhausted?
In case the credit card limit is exhausted, bank may reject or provide additional limit above the existing limit. On this over-limit amount, certain fees will also be charged.