Axis Bank Launched Axis Pay UPI App on Official Play Store Account, Here you may get complete details for Axis Pay UPI App, Download Axis Bank UPI App From Play Store – Direct Link. Download Axis Bank of india UPI App – Axis Pay. Free Download Axis Pay UPI App Apk from Play Store. Download Axis Pay unified payment interface app. Check Complete details for How to Use Axis Bank UPI App.Unified Payment Interface app from Axis Bank of India…the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) launched the much awaited Unified Payments Interface (UPI). RBI Launches UPI App, Now you can easily Transfer payments to other persons by using below Axis Pay UPI App. there are many queries related to Axis Pay UPI Android App like – How to download Axis Pay UPI App, what is the UPI, and what does it mean to you?, How UPI Payment System Work, Here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about the UPI.
Axis Bank presents Axis Pay – A Unified Payments Interface(UPI) application that lets you transfer funds from any bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like account number, IFSC etc. Send or Ask for money using a Virtual Payment Address.
A Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is a unique identifier that you set and link to your bank account. (Example: yourname@axisbank )
Once linked, just quote your VPA instead of account number and IFSC to make or receive payments.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is payment system by NPCI that allows transfer of funds between accounts in convenient manner.
Axis Pay UPI App, Download Axis Pay UPI Android App From Play Store
By Using Axis Pay App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 Axis Pay Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and Axis Pay launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|Axis Pay UPI App||Click Here to Download Axis Pay UPI Apk (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download Axis Pay UPI App
Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write Axis Bank UPI App
Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “Axis Pay ” (Axis Pay is Official UPI App of Axis Bank)
Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download Axis Pay UPI Apk (Direct Link)
Details For Axis Pay UPI Android App
|App Name||Axis Pay UPI App|
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Last Updated||July 19, 2017|
|Downloads||1,000,000 – 5,000,000|
|Version of App||2.1.19|
|Download Link||Click Here|
How to Use Axis Pay Bank UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use Axis Pay UPI App
- Now Please Download Axis Pay UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install Axis Pay UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, Axis Pay UPI App is started and Show all Menus of Axis Pay App
- Now Please Create your account on Axis Pay UPI App by Entering Following details – Name, Email, Gender, Mobile number, DOB etc..
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your Axis Pay UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How Axis Pay UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be 1234567890@axisbank (if your bank is Axis Bank) or 1234567890@sbi (if you’re an State bank of India customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.
Features of Axis Pay UPI App
- Axis Bank or Non Axis Bank customers can send money or ask for money using the Axis Pay app, without knowing their bank account details
- Transfer funds to a Virtual Payment Address(VPA) or to an Account Number
- Add beneficiary instantly by just using Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember or enter the bank account number and IFSC
- Check balance of linked bank accounts
- Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure way
Following are the transaction sets supported
- User profile registration
- Bank accounts creation
- Payment address creation
- MPIN generation
What are the requirements for using UPI?
You should have following:
- An android phone with internet service
- An operative bank account in any Bank
- The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
- Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
How do I register in the Axis Pay UPI application?
- Create your profile.
- Add bank account.
- Create Virtual Id for linked account.
- Set MPIN for selected account by using Debit Card.