Bajaj Finserv EMI Card: There are many features which a Bajaj finserv card provides to you. Once to get the card you can have the access to all its functionality. The card provides all kinds of loans and the process is also very simple. Bajaj finserv card provides flexibility with its loan options, which is quite convenient for everyone. also check BOI Balance Enquiry, ICICI Bank NEFT, SBI Balance Enquiry and HDFC Balance Enquiry.
There is also no need to have any minimum salary requirements. You just need to have a regular source of income which is enough for you to have a Bajaj finserv card. With the card, you can also have access of unlimited rewards and cashback.
|Features||Bajaj finserv provides plenty of loan options with a lot of customisation The process is very fast and easy. It also provides value added benefits|
|Eligibility criteria||Your age should be 21 to 60 years, if you want to apply for the card offline The age should be 23 to 65 if you want to apply for an online card|
|Application process (Online/Offline)||Either you can apply for the card online or you can also apply offline You have to fill the application form and submit the required documents to get the card|
|Documents Required||Pan card is a must if you to get a Bajaj finserv card Aadhaar card is also mandatory for address proof and identity proof|
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
There are also many pre-approved loan options, with which you can get loan within minutes. Although this feature is only available for select customers. Bajaj finserv also offers no cost EMI to all electronic appliances. Because of this feature, many middle-class people can but things on EMI without having to pay any extra cash. The rate of interest is also very low as compared to others. You can take home loans, personal loans, car loans, and various other loans. There is a minimal annual fee which you need to submit every year.
The eligibility criteria for Bajaj finserv card is not a lot. There isn’t any income barrier set. You can get the card with any regular income. Below the eligibility criteria of Bajaj finserv card is stated:
- You need to a salaried employee or a self employed person or at least you need to have a regular source of income.
- Your age must be 21 or more than that if you want to apply for the card. The maximum age till which you can apply the card is 60. Though this age limit is for the online application of card.
- The age limit for offline application of card is 23 to 65.
- The shopping limit of Bajaj finserv card is up to 4 lakhs which is enough for anyone. Although it can be increased for special customers.
Application process (Online/Offline)
The application process of Bajaj finserv card is very easy. Anyone can apply for the card who fulfills the eligibility criteria. You need have a regular income so that you can repay the credit. The card can be applied both online or offline. There are some changes in the online and offline processes. Although the change is very minimal and you don’t have to worry a lot.
Steps to apply for Bajaj finserv emi card is stated below:
- Step I – first of all, you need to visit the official website of Bajaj finserv or you can got to the branch to apply for the card.
- Step II – after that, you need to login to the customer portal to move further. In offline mode, you can directly get the form which you need to fill.
- Step III – once you are logged in, you just need to find the apply now button and you will see the from. Now fill the form carefully.
- Step IV – after reaching to this point, you will se the pre-approved limit for you. You need to select the desired monthly credit limit for your card.
- Step V – complete the video KYC with the help of your pan card. Once your KYC is complete, all the documents will also be verified very soon.
- Step VI – now you need to pay the annual fee of 117 rupees (without taxes included).
- Step VII – you can also access to the card from the website of Bajaj finserv. You can also check the balance and card details from there.
There are few documents which you need to carry with yourself if you want to apply for Bajaj finserv card. You need have the scanned image of all the documents if you are applying online.
The documents required is listed below:
- You need to have a pan card for a successful KYC.
- You also need to have an identity proof with yourself. For that you can use Aadhaar card, voter id card, passport, etc.
- An address proof is also required
- You also need a signed Electronic Clearance Service (ECS).
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we take Bajaj finserv EMI card when there are plenty of other options available?
Bajaj finserv is a very old and reliable company. It also provides a lot of features and after sale service. There are also a lot of cashback and offers available. When buying an electronic appliance, you don’t need to pay any extra amount on EMI.
What is the annual charge of Bajaj finserv EMI card?
Bajaj finserv has an annual fee of only 117 rupees. This is the lowest in its segment.