Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number, Toll Free Number, SMS
Updated Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number: Bank of Maharashtra provided a toll free number 92222-81818 for balance enquiry. Misscall on this toll free number Bank of Maharashtra will send you mini bank statement on your registered mobile number. The account balance checking number is- 9222281818. The missed call process is to be done on this number using your registered mobile number.
Bank of Maharashtra Toll Free Number, Email Address: Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry. Bank of Maharashtra Missed Call Number for Account Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number. Know the details about Bank of Maharashtra balance enquiry number. Are you thinking about knowing your bank balance in Bank of Maharashtra? If you want to know your account balance instantly then knowing the bank balance missed call number is good.
To check your Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance normally we use mobile banking, internet banking. People who do not use internet, used ATM or print passbook to check account balance. But now you just need to give a missed call to check account balance.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number
If you have Bank of Maharashtra account and you want know bank balance without any ATM or internet, then you are on right place. You just have to dial this number to get bank account information on your mobile.
If your Mobile number is Register with Bank of Maharashtra
If you mobile number already registered with Bank of Maharashtra then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Bank of Maharashtra Balance…
Balance Detail –9222281818
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
Once you call 92222-81818 (toll-free), you will hear a message confirming acceptance of the request. You will receive an SMS with the combined and available balance for all accounts linked with your CRN for the registered mobile number shortly.
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Bank of Maharashtra
If you mobile number is not registered with Bank of Maharashtra, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Bank of Maharashtra, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
This service can be availed by you if you have registered your mobile number with the Bank and have at least one valid current or savings account linked to your CRN. The mobile number should be registered for this same CRN.
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Know your Account Balance by giving a missed call on 9222281818
- Get a list of last 5 transactions by giving a missed call on Not Available
Please note –
- Service is available for a maximum of 10 accounts linked to a particular CRN. Messages in such cases will be clubbed in 2-4 SMS. You can also avail this service if your mobile number is linked to multiple CRNs.
- If you call from any number other than the mobile number registered with the Bank
- If you do not have a valid Current or Savings Account linked to your CRN. If you have more than 10 accounts linked to your CRN. You can view the balance using Net Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking or by calling the Customer Contact Centre on 1800-233-4526.
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only.
Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs and Credit Cards
1800-233-4526 / 1800-102-2636
Bank of Maharashtra SMS Banking Services
Bank of Maharashtra provides your account information on your Mobile phone by way of sending an SMS. We offer following services through SMS Banking:
- Balance Enquiry
- Last Three Transactions
- Cheque Status Enquiry
- Change SMS/Mobile Banking MPIN
- SMS Alert on Debit/Credit Transaction
- SMS Alert on Dishonor of Cheque
- SMS Alert prior to Maturity of Deposit Account
- SMS Alert on Locking of Internet Banking Password
- SMS Alert on Internet Banking Account ActivationSMS Alert on Password Generation
How to Apply for SMS Banking?
- Visit your branch and apply for SMS Banking. You must specify your Mobile Number in the Application.
- Bank will send you an MPIN on your postal address.
- Get the MPIN activated by calling on the Toll Free Number and start using SMS Banking.
How to do SMS Banking?
- Go to SMS window of your Mobile.
- Type the SMS in the required format (SMS formats are given below) and send it to 9223181818.
- You will receive an SMS in response according to the request made by you.
|Operation Code||Description||SMS Format||Example|
|BALAVL||Balance Enquiry||BALAVL account no mpin||BALAVL 1234 OR BALAVL 60016004821 1234|
|LATRAN||Last 3 Transactions||LATRAN account no mpin||LATRAN 1234 OR LATRAN 60016004821 1234|
|CHQSTS||Cheque Status||CHQSTS cheque no account no mpin||CHQSTS 654321 60016004821 1234|
|CHGPIN||Change MPIN||CHGPIN new mpin oldm pin||CHGPIN 4321 1234|
|HELP||Help||HELP operation code mpin||HELP BALAVL 4321|
|SEED||Aadhar Seeding||SEED AADHAAR NUMBER Bank Account Number||SEED 201792582162 60016004821|
Requirements to Use Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Bank of Maharashtra
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Bank of Maharashtra Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Bank of Maharashtra Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
If you have any query regarding “Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Maharashtra Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India