The month of March is about to begin. Banks will remain closed in most parts of the country, on the fifth day of this month i.e. March 5th. Actually, due to Bakrid on this day, there will be no work in banks. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a calendar, according to which banking operations will be closed for a few days in March. These include 5 days off.
Speaking of the entire month, banks will remain closed for a total of 13 days. That is to say, check the holiday list once before going to the bank in August. However, let us know how often the banks will be closed in the new month.
Bank Holidays in March 2021
In March, banks will remain closed for a total of 11 days in the country. Apart from this, 9 government bank unions have also announced a two-day strike on March 15 and 16. In this way, 13 days can be left in public sector banks and 11 days in private banks. Therefore, if you have any work in the bank this month, keep in mind the date of closure and strike.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a calendar, according to which banking operations will be closed for a few days in March. These include 5 days off, 4 are Sundays and 2 are on Saturday.
Two day strike
Apart from this, the unions of banks have announced a strike against privatization on 15 and 16 March. In this way, banks can remain closed for 13 days in the month of March. In such a situation, if you have to go to the branch for any work related to the bank this month, then check this list first, so that you do not have any kind of problem.
These are bank holidays March 2021
- Banks will remain closed on 5 March on the occasion of Chapchar Kut in Mizoram. So those who are from Mizoram should make their schedule by keeping this holiday in mind.
- March 11 is the festival of Maha Shivaratri and will be a holiday on this occasion. In such a situation, on March 11, all banks in many cities of the country will be closed. Although banks will remain open on this day in Delhi.
- March 13 is the second Saturday of the month, so banks will be on this day throughout the country.
- There is a strike in the public banks on March 15 and 16, so in these two days, the work in the public banks can be stopped.
- If Bihar Day is celebrated on 22 March, banking operations will remain closed on this day in entire Bihar.
- On March 27, the fourth Saturday of the month, banks will remain closed on this day as well.
- On March 29, banks across the country will remain closed on the occasion of Holi. Apart from this, banks will remain closed on the occasion of Holi on March 30 in many cities.
- Apart from this, Sundays are on 7, 14, 21 and 28 March, on which every bank is closed.
Charge for withdrawal from ATM:
If you withdraw money from ATM more than 5 times in a month, then after 5 withdrawals from August 1, every withdrawal will have to be charged. You can withdraw cash from ATM for 5 times in a month. On the other hand, if a debit card is lost or damaged, 200 rupees will have to be paid for the new card. While for a Titanium debit card, you have to pay Rs 250 annually. According to the RBI order, the interest rate on savings accounts will also change from August 1.
Rules will change for e-commerce companies :
In order to promote the Make in India product, from August 1, all e-commerce companies will be required to provide information of the country of origin along with the product on their website. That is, companies have to tell in which country the product is made. However, most companies have started giving this information.