5 best cash back Credit cards in India: Nowadays cash back has become one of the key considerations while using any online wallet or payment options to purchase the things online. Likewise, many credit cards in India have been offering cash back since very beginning though not many are aware of this. Unlike reward points, cash back is realized amount of reward that enables you utilize it in a more easy way. Below are the few popular credit cards that are known for their cash back offers:
Citibank Cash back Credit card:
||Rs. 500 is billed in the first month of card issuance
||5% Cash Back on movie ticket purchases, all your telephone bill payments and all your utility bill payments made online through Citibank Online Bill Pay
0.5% Cash Back on all other spends
- One can save up to 20% on the bill when a purchase is made using Citi Cash Back Credit Card at any of the Citi bank partnered food outlets,
- Purchases made at 2,000+ Citi bank partnered consumer electronics stores, mobile phone outlets, retail chains and e-retailers using the Citi Cash Back Credit Card can be converted into EMIs
SBI Elite Card:
- Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 4999
- Free Movie Tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year. Transaction valid for at least 2 tickets per booking per month. Maximum discount is Rs. 250/ticket for 2 tickets only.
- One can earn up to 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/ year
- One can earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs
- Up to 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores and Grocery Spends and 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other spends
- 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter
American Express Gold Charge Card:
||First Year fee : Rs. 1,000 plus taxes
Second Year onwards : Rs. 4,500 plus taxes
||Welcome Gift of 4,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points on using the Card 3 times within the first 60 days
One can also further earn 1000 reward points on completing 6 transactions each worth Rs.1000 or more
5,000 Membership Rewards Points upon First Year Card Renewal, on payment of annual membership fee
1 Membership Rewards Point for every Rs. 50 spent except for spend at Fuel, Insurance, Utilities and Cash Transactions
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card:
||Year 1 – Rs 499
Year 2 onwards – Rs 999
- 5% cash back on every Rs 150 spent at supermarkets and department stores up to a maximum of Rs 500 per month (max of 150 per transaction). Minimum transaction of Rs 1,000.
- 3x rewards when you use your credit card for all other expenses.
- Option to convert purchases over Rs 5000 to EMIs
- One can take loan up to Rs 500000 on this card
HDFC Freedom Credit Card Features:
- Welcome Benefit of 500 reward points
- 5X reward Points on Dining/Movies/Groceries/Railways /Taxi bill payments and 10X reward points on PayZapp & Smart Buy spends
- 25X reward Points on Birthdays spends
- Gift Voucher worth Rs 1000 on annual spend of Rs 90,000 and higher
- Renewal fee waiver on spends of Rs 60,000 in a year prior to renewal date.
- 1 reward point for every spends worth Rs 150 (Maximum capping of 1500 reward points per statement cycle) where 100 Point = Rs 10
- 5% Cash Back on Dining Spend at standalone restaurant/Movies/Supermarket/Bill Pay/PayZapp/ Smart Buy & Recharge by Freedom Card
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions.(Minimum transaction of INR 400. Maximum cash back of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- up to 50 days of interest free period from the date of purchase