BOB Balance Enquiry Number, BOB Toll Free Number: Call on 8468001111 working Bank of baroda number, Your phone will automatically disconnect and you will get your Bank of Baroda (BOB) bank balance details on your registered mobile no. A very popular Bank in India. It is Government run one. The balance enquiry number is- 8468 00 1111. Give call to this number and get SMS containing details to your registered mobile number
Checking Balance through Missed Call. From your registered mobile number, simply give a missed call on 8468001111. Once you make a call on this number, the call will automatically be disconnected and you will receive the details of the current balance of the bank account.
In Bank’s endeavor to provide hassle free and convenient banking services to customer, Digital banking has enabled yet another customer centric service i.e. “Missed Call” facility for Mini Statement”. By using this service, customers who have registered their mobile number, can get Mini Statement of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number to : 8468001122
BOB Balance Enquiry Number, BOB Toll Free Number
Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry
To provide hassle free and convenient banking services to customer by leveraging technology, Bank has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry. All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile Number.
If your Mobile number is Register with Bank of Baroda
If you mobile number already registered with Bank of Baroda then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Bank of Baroda Balance…
Balance Detail – 8468001111
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 8468001122
The call made to the above number will automatically disconnect after first ring. Customer will then receive an SMS giving the last four digit of account and current balance of accounts.
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Bank of Baroda
If you mobile number is not registered with Bank of Baroda, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Bank of Baroda, Please visit to your Brach and Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check BOB Balance Detail – 8468001111
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 8468001122
Main features of this facility are as under
- This facility is free of cost.
- This facility is available 24X7.
- Balance of accounts under Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC) will be provided through this facility.
- Customer may have more than one account with same mobile number. In that case SMS of maximum length of 320 characters (2 SMSs) will be sent to customers. For remaining accounts, customer can avail the SMS Banking Services or call our Contact Centre.
- Customer can avail this facility maximum 5 times in a day
Requirement to avail this facility
- Customers mobile number should be registered with the bank.
- Account under SB, CA, OD, CC Scheme will be eligible for this facility.
- Customers are required to give miss call from his/her registered mobile number to the above number.
- This service is available only for resident accounts i.e. accounts with domestic mobile number only. In other words, customer with overseas country code /mobile number will not be sent any SMS.
BOB Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
1800 102 4455
BOB Toll Free Numbers for Net Banking, Debit Card, General Enquiry
|Sr. No||Particulars||Number||Working Time|
|Net Banking (India)||1800 22 2227||10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST (Working Days)|
|Debit Cards (India)||1800 22 0400|
|General Inquiry||1800 22 4447||9:00 am to 9:00 pm IST (Except Sundays and Other Holidays)|
|Central Pension Processing Centre||1800 233 2656||10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST (Except Sundays and Other Holidays)|
BOB Helpline Numbers for Various Services
| Contact Centre (India)
06.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. IST
|Toll Free number for all customers except PMJDY customers and other Financial Inclusion schemes||1800 22 33 44|
|1800 102 44 55|
|Dedicated Toll free no. for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) customers and other Financial Inclusion scheme.||1800 102 77 88|
(From Overseas locations) – 24 x 7
|91 22 26529981|
|91 22 40768300|
|Debit Cards (India)
|Toll Free||1800 22 04 00|
Above numbers will be working from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM. Toll-free numbers allow you to save your call charges and get information quickly
Requirements to Use Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Bank of Baroda Branch and Register your Mobile number with your BOB Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of Baroda Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
BOB Balance Enquiry by *99# Facility, BOB USSD Codes
For use this Service you will require to Dial *99# from your phone and check your bank balance, check your statement, Send Money Using MMID, Send Money Using IFSC Code etc. Please check complete details for “How to Use *99# Facility from following article….
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other Banks
We also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number, In this article you may find complete details for All Banks Toll Free Balance Enquiry Numbers like – SBI Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, BOB Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number etc. Please check All Toll Free Numbers from following link..
If you have any query regarding “BOB Balance Enquiry Number, BOB Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana