How to Check PF Balance by SMS, Miss Call EPFO App, EPFO Portal
How to Check PF Balance : PF i.e. provident fund is essential for the future of every Employee. Every employer under the EPF Scheme, 1952 deduct the PF from the salary of each of its Employee. Now the Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) has started a paperless facility to know the PF deduction and balance for member Employee. Now you do not need to wait for the salary slip to know your PF deduction. You can quickly know your PF balance through mobile or computer. For this, Member Employee must be generated by UAN ie Universal Account Number by Employer. It is also important to link to your UAN’s bank account, PAN and the Aadhaar Card. Here we are telling you 4 ways to know your PF Balance in minutes.
Visit the EPFO Portal
- If your account is linked to the UAN, then you can view your PF passbook on the EPFO portal.
- To know the online PF balance you must first go to www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Then click on ‘For Employees’ in the ‘Our Services’ column.
- After this, the page which will open will have to be clicked on the member passbook.
- Now you have to enter your UAN and password on the newly opened page.
Check PF Balance via EPFO app
- You can also know the PF balance by downloading EPFO’s m-epf app in your phone.
- Click the balance in the app and then on balance / pass book.
- Then enter your UAN and registered mobile number.
- After that your PF Balance Show will start.
Check PF Balance By giving a missed call
- You can also know PF balance by giving only one missed call.
- For this, you must make missed calls at 011-22901406 by your registered number.
- After this, you will get the information of PF balance through the message.
Check PF Balance via message
- You can also know the PF balance by sending a message.
- You will also get information on your latest PF contribution.
- To know the PF balance through the message, your mobile number should be registered on the EPFO.
- For this, you have to send a message to 7738299899.
- In the message you have to write EPFOHO UAN ENG. Here the meaning of ENG is from the language, in which you want to know the balance. If you have to know PF balance in another language, then you have to enter a different language.
- Through this message, you can find this information in 10 languages Hindi, English, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
Apart from this, here UAN is meant only by writing UAN in English. You do not have to enter the UAN number.