Land loan: Features, Eligibility, Conditions, benefits, Documents
Complete Features of land loan: From the perfect lot to acres of hunting ground, our land loans help you stake your claim. You’ll get great rates and no annual maintenance fees. Dear Friends here we are providing complete details for Land Loan. Loan for Land Purchase, In this article you can find all details like – Eligibility of land loan, Conditions to be fulfilled before applying of land0-loan, Documents required for land loan, Tax Benefits of land etc. Now check more details for “complete featured of land loan” from below…
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Complete Features of land loan
- 1.All Indian citizens of above 21 years are eligible for getting a land loan from banks and non banking financial institutions.
- 2.Some financial institutions and banks offer Land loans to non resident Indians also bit the terms and conditions are some more complex than that of to Indians.
- 3. Both salaried and self employed individuals can get land loan.
Must Read – Kisan Vikas Patras
Conditions to be fulfilled before applying
One should make sure that the plot of land that you are seeking to purchase using the land loan amount is a residential plot and not an agricultural or commercial land and comes within the corporation / municipality limits.
Maximum amount of loan that can be sanctioned
1.In urban areas maximum 70% of total value of the plot of land you are going to buy can be sanctioned as land loan.
2.For small cities and all it is only 50% i.e., one has to procure the balance amount from another source and can further proceed to loan application.
Must Read – Invest in Child Insurance Policy
Land loan is not eligible for deduction from income while calculating the taxable income. It is not a traditional home loan.But if you start construction of home in the plot of land you bought through the loan then it can be used to get deduction like home loan that too in the year of completion of construction.
- 1. Proof of identity
- 2. Proof of address
- 3. Salary statements in case of salaried employees and bank statements of last 6 months or 1 year depends on the banker’s order.
Must read – Basic details – Employee Provident Fund
4. All site ownership documents in the name of your seller, to the concerned bank or NBFC. This includes no encumbrance certificate, possession certificate, location certificate and back documents of last 15 years.
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Zero balance savings account
- A Quick guide to credit card loans in India