Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number: Corporation Bank provided a toll free number 09268892688 for balance enquiry. Missed Call on this toll free number Corporation Bank will send you mini bank statement on your registered mobile number. The account balance checking number is 09268892688. The missed call process is to be done on this number using your registered mobile number.
Missed call balance enquiry number of Corporation Bank is – 09268892688. Know the details about Corporation Bank balance enquiry number. Are you thinking about knowing your bank balance in Corporation Bank? If you want to know your account balance instantly then knowing the bank balance missed call number is good.
Corporation Bank customers, who have registered and linked their mobile number with Bank Account, may make use of this missed call balance enquiry service. If you haven’t registered your mobile number with the Bank yet, you may approach your home branch and get it done. After registering, all one has to do is dial the number- 09268892688. After few rings, the call will get disconnected automatically. The Bank will then send an SMS containing the Account Balance details to that mobile number shortly.
Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Check Corporation Bank Balance details by dialing Miss call number of CSB number 09268892688. Call on this number your call auto disconnect after some rings and get account details in minutes. Are you looking for Corporation Bank balance checking number ? Well, Corporation Bank recently introduce missed call alert number – 09268892688 . Miss call on this number and get balance details.
Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry
Corporation Bank has a very interesting and helpful missed call balance enquiry service. Corporation Bank customers may make use of this service in two languages- Hindi and English! To make use of this service, the mobile number of customer must be registered with the Bank! Customers who have registered for SMS Banking may use this feature directly.
To get Corporation Bank account balance details in Hindi, dial the number- 09289792897 (customers in India) or 919289792897 (customers staying abroad).
To get Corporation Bank account balance details in English, dial the number- 09268892688 (customers in India) or 919268892688 (customers staying abroad).
Please note that this service can be used only 3 times a day. This limit has been set by the Bank!
- Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry – 09268892688
- Corporation Bank Mini Statement –
To overcome the limitation of inadequate mobile connectivity and to habituate our customers for mobility platforms, we have enabled following facilities through Missed call –
Corporation Bank Customer Care Number (Toll Free)
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs and Credit Cards
1800 425 3555
Toll Free: 1800 425 2407Others: 080 26600587, 26602500
|Type of Card||Number to be contacted|
|ATM / DEBIT CARDS||1800 425 2407 (Toll Free)080 – 26600587 / 26602500|
|CREDIT CARD||1800 22 6606 (Toll Free)022 – 4042 6009|
For Credit Card related Queries / Complaints
|Contact Address||Credit Card DivisionCorporation Bank Head OfficeMangla Devi Temple Road, PandeshwarMANGALORE 575 001|
|Contact numbers (24 hours)||Toll Free: 1800 22 6606Others: 022 4042 6009|
|Contact numbers (Mon to Sat – 1000 to 1700 hrs (2nd and 4th Sat off))||0824 – 2861633|
Corporation Bank SMS Banking Services
ACTIVATE PIN Primary A/c
For PIN actual 4-digit PIN No should be entered. PIN word shouldn’t be written. For Account No, last 6-digit Account Number should be entered. For Example – If a customer has received PIN as 4576 and his account number is 0133/SB/01/034589, he should enter as follows
ACTIVATE 4576 034589
Pl Note: Whatever might be the account type customer should type only last six digit of his account No. Following are some examples which will illustrate
Assuming 4576 is PIN for all the cases
- E.g 1. If account No is SB/01/002456 then he should send message as ACTIVATE 4576 002456
- E.g 2. If account No is CBCA/01/125450 then he should send message as ACTIVATE 4576 125450
- E.g 3. If account No is CLUCC/01/005123 then he should send message as ACTIVATE 4576 005123
IMP : Below mentioned are some of the common error cases which customer is doing due to which service is not getting activated.
- Message will be sent without space as below ACTIVATE45762456
- Message will be sent by typing entire account No as below ACTIVATE 4576 SB/01/002456.
- Message will be sent by typing A/C after typing 4- digit PIN No like below ACTIVATE 4576 A/C 002456
- Message will sent typing PIN NO along with 4-digit PIN no as below ACTIVATE PIN NO 4576 A/C 002456
- Message will be sent by typing Alphabet ‘O’ instead of Zero ‘0’ as below ACTIVATE 4576 OO2456
CBAL – For Primary Account CBAL A/c Number – For Other Accounts E.g : If Account No(Primary) is SB/01/002323 format is as below: CBAL
If Account No(Non primart account) is SB/01/001234 format is as below: CBAL 001234.
Note: For primary account No need to mention Account No
CTRN – For Primary Account CTRN A/c Number – For Other Accounts E.g : If Account No(Primary) is SB/01/002323 format is as below: CTRN
If Account No(Non primart account) is SB/01/001234 format is as below: CTRN 001234
Note: For primary account No need to mention Account No.
ADHR <12 digit Aadhaar number>” to 9902099020
E.g. If Aadhaar Number to be seeded is 123458522166 then
Message should be – ADHR 123458522166
Customer has to send the SMS from the mobile number which is updated in the Bank records and the Aadhaar number will be updated in all the customer IDs wherever the mobile number is present
Requirements to Use Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Corporation Bank
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Corporation Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Corporation Bank Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
If you have any query regarding “Corporation Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Corporation Bank Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India