Highlights of Economic Survey & Budget 2018, Economic Survey in pdf
Highlights of Economic Survey & Budget 2018-19, Economic Survey in pdf. Union Budget is the most comprehensive report of the Government’s finances in which revenues from all sources and outlays for all activities are consolidated. The Budget also contains estimates of the Government’s accounts for the next fiscal year called Budgeted Estimates.
The constitution denes “Goods and Services Tax” means any tax on supply of goods, or services or both except taxes on the supply of the alcoholic liquor for human consumption.
“Goods” means every kind of movable property other than money and securities but includes actionable claim, growing crops, grass and things attached to or forming part of the land which are agreed to be severed before supply or under a contract of supply
“Services” means anything other than goods, money and securities but includes activities relating to the use of money or its conversion by cash or by any other mode, from one form, currency or denomination, to another form, currency or denomination for which a separate consideration is charged
From the fiscal year 2006-07, every Ministry presents a preliminary Outcome Budget to the Ministry of Finance, which is responsible for compiling them. The Outcome Budget is a progress card on what various Ministries and Departments have done with the outlays in the previous annual budget. It measures the development outcomes of all Government programs and whether the money has been spent for the purpose it was sanctioned including the outcome of the fund usage.
GDP growth expected to be between 6.5 and 6.75 per cent in 2017-18
Real GDP growth expected at 6.5 per cent in 2017-18
GVA growth at basic prices is expected to be 6.1 per cent in 2017-18
Economic Survey 2017-18 PDF Files
- State of the Economy: An Analytical Overview and Outlook for Policy
- A New, Exciting Bird’s-Eye View of the Indian Economy Through the GST
- Investment and Saving Slowdowns and Recoveries:Cross-Country Insights for India
- Reconciling Fiscal Federalism and Accountability: Is there a Low Equilibrium Trap?
- Is there a “Late Converger Stall” in Economic Development? Can India Escape it?
- Climate, Climate Change, and Agriculture
- Gender and Son Meta-Preference:Is Development Itself an Antidote?
- Transforming Science and Technology in India
- Ease of Doing Business’ Next Frontier: Timely Justice