Fincare Bank FD Rates 2022: Grow your money, with our fixed deposits. With a tenure varying between 7 days to 10 years, no penalty on premature withdrawal above 6 months and other great benefits…
The Fincare Bank offers a wide range of Fixed Deposits (FDs) that offer a good rate of return and come with various other benefits. Some of the features of Fincare Bank FDs include nomination facility, flexible tenure options, Fincare renewal facility, different interest payout options, loan/overdraft facility, Etc. It is very easy to open a Fincare Bank FD online and this can be done at the click of a button in a paper-free manner.
A Fixed Deposit (FD) is one of the most popular financial instruments among the general saving public in India as it provides a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account. Fixed Deposit (FD) is the safest of investments that give high returns after a period.
Benefits of Fincare Bank Fixed Deposit
- Idle funds can be put to use
- Attractive rate of interest
- No Penalty on premature withdrawal above 6 months
- Option to choose quarterly and cumulative interests
- Non-maintenance charges waiver in savings against FD of one year and above
Fincare Bank FD Rates 2022
Resident Fixed Deposit (less than ₹2 Crores) – WITH Premature Withdrawal Facility (W.E.F 24-MAY-2022)
|TENURE||GENERAL PUBLIC||SENIOR CITIZEN RATE|
|7 days – 45 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|46 days – 90 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|91 days – 180 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|181 days – 364 days||5.40%||5.90%|
|12 months – 15 months||6.25%||6.75%|
|15 months 1 day – 18 months||6.25%||6.75%|
|18 months 1 day – 21 months||6.50%||7.00%|
|21 months 1 day – 24 months||6.50%||7.00%|
|24 months 1 day – 30 months||6.50%||7.00%|
|30 months 1 day – 36 months||6.50%||7.00%|
|36 months 1 day – 42 months||7.00%||7.50%|
|42 months 1 day – 48 months||6.75%||7.25%|
|48 months 1 day – 59 months||6.75%||7.25%|
|59 months 1 day – 66 months||7.00%||7.50%|
|66 months 1 day – 84 months||6.00%||6.50%|
- The above rates are effective from the date specified above. Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- Premature withdrawal of funds is subject to 0.5% preclosure penalty on the applicable slab rate or FD rate, whichever is lower.
- Above rates are valid on payments received via NEFT/RTGS transfer and receipt of money on the same day.
The above rates are valid for a SINGLE FD receipt of specified quantum. Eg: Three 1 Cr FDs from XYZ bank CAN NOT be treated as a single FD of 3Cr.
How to Apply for Fincare Bank FD
- Visit the nearest branch of Fincare Small Finance Bank and our Relationship Manager will guide you on the application process.
- Click Here to Apply Online