Fincare Bank Saving Account: up to 7 % Interest Rates, Apply Now
Fincare Bank Saving Account: up to 7 % Interest Rates. Elevate your Banking experience with Fincare. We at Fincare have gone that extra mile to ensure that our products suit your needs, are hassle-free, digital, and easily accessible. Why Choose Fincare Bank Savings Account? Through its network of branches in India and overseas, Fincare Bank provides a range of financial products including the Fincare Bank Savings Account. The savings account has a variety of benefits and services. The most attractive features are that the savings account does not require a minimum balance and provides ATM/Debit card, net banking and mobile banking facilities.
Fincare Small Finance Bank have designed for Savings Account Product bouquet with the philosophy built on relevance. Each variant in our Savings Account offering represents our philosophy & aims to cater to a differentiating & significant demographic aspect of one’s life. Whether you are yet to begin your savings journey or are retired from work, whether you are a salaried individual or professional settled abroad, whether you are a student or an ambitious woman pursuing her dreams, we ensure that we, at Fincare Bank, genuinely add value to your banking experience!
Special Features of Fincare Bank Saving Account
- Fincare Bank offer higher interest rates, upto 7.50%*, for your savings ensuring that you always save more.
- Fincare Bank offering you a monthly interest payout so you realize the interest benefit of your savings every month.
- As your banking relationship grows, we offer you a complimentary Fincare to upgrade to the next level of deserved banking privileges and service benefits.
Interest Rates on Fincare Bank Saving Account
Mentioned below are the applicable Interest Rates for Savings Account balances for Domestic Savings Accounts.
Interest Rates on Standard Savings Account, Savings Account Interest Rate w.e.f. 23rd May, 2019
|SAVINGS ACCOUNT SLAB – W.E.F 23/MAY/2019||RATE OF INTEREST|
|Up to and including ₹ 1 Lakh||6% pa|
|Above ₹ 1 Lakh and up to including ₹ 5 crs||7% pa|
|Above ₹ 5 crs and up to including ₹ 20 crs||7.25% pa|
|Above ₹ 20 crs||7.50% pa|
Terms and conditions
- Please note that the interest rates mentioned are applicable for the incremental balances that are present corresponding to the amount slab mentioned.
- For example: If the total balance is INR 25 Crore, then the following grid will be applicable:
- For balances of INR 1 to INR 1,00,000: 6.00% pa
- For incremental balances above INR 1 Lakh to INR 5 Crore: 7% pa
- For incremental balances above INR 5 Crore to INR 20 Crore: 7.25% pa
- For incremental balances above INR 20 Crore: 7.50% pa
- Please note that all the above stated Savings Account Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice
How to Apply
Click here to know more for apply for Fincare Bank Saving Account
The Fincare Bank online savings account opening procedure is simple.
- Any Indian resident can open a Fincare Bank savings account online by visiting the Fincare Bank website. Under personal banking, go to “Deposit schemes”, you will find the option of savings bank account.
- It is important to read the benefits, rules and regulations before clicking on the “apply online” option.
- Fill in all the details in the online application form.
- A TCRN (Temporary Customer Reference Number) will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Visit the nearest Fincare Bank branch within 30 days with the required original documents and your account will be opened.
Types Fincare Bank Saving Account
- Yellow Army Savings Account
- Wings Savings Account
- Basic And Small Savings Account
- Standard Savings Account
- Regular Savings Account
- Value Plus Account
- My Savings Account
- SelfeSavings Account
Key Benefits of Fincare Bank Savings Account
Fincare Bank provides a range of financial products including the Fincare Bank Savings Account, through its network of branches in India and overseas. The savings account has a variety of advantages and many easy to use services. The most beneficial and useful features are that the savings account does not require a minimum balance and provides ATM/Debit card, net banking and mobile banking facilities.
- Transfer accounts to any Fincare Bank Branch without changing the account number
- Passbook issued free of charge
- No inter core charges for transfer transactions
- Multicity cheques
- Safe Deposit lockers
- Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Kiosk Banking
- Nomination facility
- Personal Accident Insurance available at a nominal premium
- Multiple variants of ATM/Debit Cards like Gold Card, International ATM/Debit Card, etc.
- Can be linked to Multi Option Deposit (MOD) Account
Documents Required for Fincare Bank Saving Account
- Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Proof of identity and address ( Aadhar card, NREGA card, PAN card, Passport, Voter’s ID, Driving Licence)
- 2 recent passport-size colored photographs
- In the case of minors below the age of 10, ID proof of the person who will operate the account is required. If the minor can operate the account independently, the regular procedure will be applicable