HDFC Regalia First Credit Card – First Level towards Indulgence. check out Eligibility for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card, Reward Points on HDFC Regalia Credit Card, Fees Charges and Benefits on HDFC Regalia First Credit Card.
Airport Lounge Access within India
- 8 complimentary access per calendar year within India ( both domestic and international terminal) using Visa / MasterCard Regalia First Credit Card
- Please swipe your Regalia First credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access through Priority Pass Membership
- Accumulate and redeem reward points for Free Air Tickets
- Now get 7,500 bonus points every year on spends of Rs.6 Lac (wef 1 Apr’18)
Regalia First Privileges
- Exclusive dining privileges that offer upto 15% discount on dining at premium restaurants across India.
- Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent and redeem rewards against exclusive lifestyle options
- 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions. (Minimum transaction of INR 400. Maximum cash back of INR 500 per statement cycle)
Click Here to Apply Online
Eligibility for HDFC Regalia First Credit Card
You are eligible for Regalia First Card based on the following,
|Salaried||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs 40,000|
|Self Employed||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > Rs 5 Lakhs per annum|
Click Here to Apply Online
Fees and Charges
- First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 1000/- + Applicable Taxes, Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 1000/- + Applicable Taxes
- Welcome Benefit of 1000 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 1000 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized and not applicable when the fee is waived off)* Terms & Conditions Apply
- Spend Rs. 1,00,000 in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
Please click here to view the fees and charges applicable on your Regalia First Credit Card
ANNUAL SPENDS BENEFIT
- 1. Earn 7,500 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 6,00,000 or more in each anniversary year*
2. Earn 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 3,00,000 or more in each anniversary year*
- Earn5,000 Reward Points when you achieve spends of Rs. 3,00,000 in anniversary year and additional 2,500 Reward Points when you achieve Rs 6,00,000 in the same anniversary year.
- Anniversary year is defined as 12 months period from card setup or last upgrade/downgrade date. For ex: if your card setup/upgrade/downgrade date is 01st May 2018, anniversary year will be 1st May 2018 to 30th April 2019 and so on.
Reward Points Redemption:
- Redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts from our exclusive MyRewards Catalogue
- You can also accumulate the Reward Points and redeem them at a later date against air miles.
Set aside a part of your credit limit for online spends per statement cycle, within the available limit on your primary Credit Card.
You can also get an Add-On Card on your HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card. Click here to know more.
Have you lost your Regalia First Credit Card or has your Regalia First Credit Card been stolen?
If you happen to lose your Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions on your card.
This will help us to immediately block all transactions on your card and initiate the process to deliver a new card to you within the next 3 business days. Any fraudulent transactions after reporting the loss will be borne by us. If you happen to recover the card after having reported it lost, please do not use it. Cut it into 4 pieces, cut it especially through the magnetic strip at least once, and return it to us.
Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges around the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet and conference rooms. The Add on member is also eligible for a Priority Pass membership. The Primary card holder and the Add on member can jointly avail 3 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year.