Jana Bank Recurring Deposit – Jana Bank RD Interest Rates 2020
Jana Bank Recurring Deposit 2021: Invest fixed sum of amount on monthly basis in Jana Bank Recurring Deposit and get attractive interest rates. Build up your savings through regular monthly deposits of a fixed sum over a period of time with Jana Bank RD. This is a great option for those who have fewer earnings as the monthly deposit amount is very less in Jana Bank Account.
Recurring Deposit allows customers with an opportunity to build up their wealth securely through regular monthly deposit of fixed sum over a period of time.
Key Benefits of Jana Bank Recurring Deposit
|Attractive Interest Rates|
|Flexible Tenor Options |
|Minimum Amount||As low as ₹ 100|
|Deposit Multiples||As low as ₹ 100|
|Ease of Booking||Open RD on click of a button using internet or mobile banking.|
Terms and Conditions on Jana Bank RD Account:
- The interest is computed based on the actual number of days in a year i.e. 365 days for a non- leap year and 366 days for a leap year. The tenor of Deposit is calculated in number of days.
- In case of premature withdrawal of the recurring deposit, penalty will be applied on the applicable rate of interest for the duration which the deposit is maintained with Jana Bank.
- For delayed and/or missed monthly payment:
- a. A Penalty on the instalment amount will be levied
- b. This penalty will be levied on actual basis i.e. on the number of days of delay
- c. Grace period of 5 days will be provided to the customer to make the instalment payment to avoid the penal charges
- Jana Bank reserves the right to close the recurring deposit in case the customer misses 5 consecutive recurring deposit instalments.
- The minimum tenor of Recurring Deposit should be 6 months.
- The minimum instalment amount should be ₹ 100.
- The instalment amount should be in multiples of ₹ 100.
List of Other Banks Offering RD
|State Bank of India||HDFC Bank||ICICI Bank||Axis Bank|
|Indian Bank||RBL Bank||IDBI Bank||IDFC Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Andhra Bank||PNB Bank||Canara Bank|
|Union Bank of India||Central Bank||Bank of India||Bank of Baroda|
|Jana Bank||AU Bank||Equitas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||Allahabad Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
How to Apply for Jana Bank RD Account
- Jana Bank Existing customers can open Recurring Deposit through his bank Mobile Banking Application and Jana Bank Internet Banking.
- Visit the nearest Jana Bank branch and open Recurring Deposit
- You can also contact Jana Bank and our Customer Care Executive will fix a service appointment with our Relationship Manager to help you with the application process.
Click Here to Apply Online for Jana Bank RD Account
Interest Rates for Recurring Deposits
Effective Date – 24/12/2020
Interest Rate (p.a)
|Senior Citizen RD|
Interest Rate (p.a)
|0 – 1 month||0.00%||0.00%|
|> 1 months – 6 months||4.00%||4.50%|
|> 6 months – 12 months||6.00%||6.50%|
|> 12 months – 35 months||7.00%||7.50%|
|> 36 months – 60 months||7.25%||7.75%|
|> 60 months – 120 months||6.50%||7.00%|
Recurring Deposit: Special Features
- Nomination facility is available so you can nominate your family members or spouse as the receiver of the final amount
- Loan facility is available up to 90% of your Jana Bank RD amount. Some times Jana Bank also allows you to take an overdraft on the RD amount
- The deposit tenure ranges from 12 months to 120 months
- The minimum amount can be deposited in multiples of Rs. 100
- This service is available in every bank branch. You can visit your nearest branch to start an RD account
- TDS deductions are subject to the existing income tax rules as at the time of opening the RD account
- A penalty in case of delay in payment of an installment of RD is Rs 1.50 for every Rs. 100, per month
Documents Required to Open Jana Bank RD Account
Proof of Identity
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Government ID card
- Photo ration card
- Senior citizen ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Bank Statement with Cheque
- Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office