Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Toll Free Number
Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number: Kerala Gramin Bank provided a toll free number 9015800400 for balance enquiry. Misscall on this toll free number Kerala Gramin Bank will send you mini bank statement on your registered mobile number. The account balance checking number is- 9015800400. The missed call process is to be done on this number using your registered mobile number.
Also known as KGB, it is a Regional Rural Bank. This bank is headquartered in Malappuram and is jointly owned by State and Central Governments, while being sponsored by Canara Bank. Missed call balance enquiry number of Kerala Gramin Bank is – 9015800400. Know the details about Kerala Gramin Bank balance enquiry number. Are you thinking about knowing your bank balance in Kerala Gramin Bank? If you want to know your account balance instantly then knowing the bank balance missed call number is good.
To check your Kerala Gramin Bank Account Balance normally we use mobile banking, internet banking. People who do not use internet, used ATM or print passbook to check account balance. But now you just need to give a missed call to check account balance.
Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Check Kerala Gramin Bank Balance details by dialing Miss call number of CSB number 9015800400. Call on this number your call auto disconnect after some rings and get account details in minutes. Are you looking for Kerala Gramin Bank balance checking number ? Well, Kerala Gramin Bank recently introduce missed call alert number – 9015800400 . Miss call on this number and get balance details.
Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry
Also known as CSB, it is an Indian private sector bank. CSB is headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. Missed call balance checking number of CSB is – 9015800400. If you have Kerala Gramin Bank account and you want know bank balance without any ATM or internet, then you are on right place. You just have to dial this number to get bank account information on your mobile.
If your Mobile number is Register with Kerala Gramin Bank
If you mobile number already registered with Kerala Gramin Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Kerala Gramin Bank Balance…
Balance Detail – 9015800400
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
Once you call 9015800400 (toll-free), you will hear a message confirming acceptance of the request. You will receive an SMS with the combined and available balance for all accounts linked with your CRN for the registered mobile number shortly.
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Kerala Gramin Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Kerala Gramin Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Kerala Gramin Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
This service can be availed by you if you have registered your mobile number with the Bank and have at least one valid current or savings account linked to your CRN. The mobile number should be registered for this same CRN.
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Know your Account Balance by giving a missed call on 9015800400
- Get a list of last 5 transactions by giving a missed call on Not Available
For instant help in ATM cum Debit Card operations, customer may contact Toll free Number 0483 2733509 or submit the respective complaint form click here duly filled up, to the branch or mail the same to email@example.com.
Kerala Gramin Bank Customer Care Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs and Credit Cards
Kerala Gramin Bank Mobile Banking Services
Transfer your funds within seconds. KGB Mobile Banking App Works on Android platform and it provides Fast, secure, simple and convenient way to transfer funds between accounts.
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Fund Transfer
- IMPS – To transfer funds to other bank at lightining speed.
- 24 * 7 Banking Service
- Can be accesed in any smart phone using Wap URL
- Mobile App available for Android and Java Platform smart phones
Registeration and Activation
- Customers can register their account for Mobile banking by submitting the Mobile Banking Registration Forms to their respective branches
- Once registered you will receive the Application Password and mPIN to your registered mobile number.
- It is mandatory to change the Application Password and mPIN received.
For more information and to register kindly visit our nearest branch.
Requirements to Use Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Kerala Gramin Bank
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Kerala Gramin Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Kerala Gramin Bank Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
If you have any query regarding “Kerala Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Kerala Gramin Bank Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India