Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Kotak Bank Balance Check No
Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number 2019: Kotak Mahindra Bank provided a toll free number 18002740110 for balance enquiry. Miss call on this toll free number Kotak Mahindra Bank will send you mini bank statement on your registered mobile number. The account balance checking number is- 18002740110. The missed call process is to be done on this number using your registered mobile number. Kotak Bank Balance Check Number 2019.
To check your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Balance normally we use mobile banking, internet banking. People who do not use internet, used ATM or print passbook to check account balance. But now you just need to give a missed call to check account balance.
Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number
If you have Kotak Mahindra Bank account and you want know bank balance without any ATM or internet, then you are on right place. You just have to dial this number to get bank account information on your mobile.
If your Mobile number is Register with Kotak Bank
You can avail this service by calling the toll-free number 1800 274 0110 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS with your account balance.
Balance Detail –18002740110
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
For assistance, call our Phone Banking at 1860-266-2666
Once you call 1800 274 0110 (toll-free), you will hear a message confirming acceptance of the request. You will receive an SMS with the combined and available balance for all accounts linked with your CRN for the registered mobile number shortly.
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Kotak Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Kotak Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Kotak Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
This service can be availed by you wherever your mobile number registered with the Bank and have at least one valid current or savings account linked to your CRN. The mobile number should be registered for this same CRN.
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Know your Account Balance by giving a missed call on 18002740110
- Get a list of last 5 transactions by giving a missed call on Not Available
- Service is available for a maximum of 10 accounts linked to a particular CRN. Messages in such cases will be clubbed in 2-4 SMS. You can also avail this service if your mobile number is linked to multiple CRNs.
- If you call from any number other than the mobile number registered with the Bank
- If you do not have a valid Current or Savings Account linked to your CRN. you have more than 10 accounts linked to your CRN. You can view the balance using Net Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking or by calling the Customer Contact Centre on 1860 266 2666.
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only.
Kotak Bank Customer Care Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs and Credit Cards
1860 266 2666 (Local Call Rates Apply)
Kotak Bank Bank Balance by SMS Banking
- SMS requests to be sent from your registered mobile number to 9971056767 or 5676788.
- Standard SMS charges apply
|2||Last 3 transactions||TXN(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number|
|3||Last 3 months statement on email||STMT(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number|
|4||Statement on email for a particular month in the current financial year||STMT(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number(space)First 3 letters of the month|
|5||Statement on email for any period||STMT(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number(space)Start period: First 3 letters of the month followed by last 2 digits of the year(space)End Period: First 3 letters of the month followed by last 2 digits of the year|
|6||Cheque Status Inquiry||CHQSTATUS(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number(space)6 digit cheque number|
|7||New Cheque Book Request||CHQBOOK(space)Last 4 digits of Account Number|
|8||Apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)||JYOTI(space)Nominee Name|
|9||Apply for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)||SURAKSHA(space)Nominee Name|
|10||Check your Kotak bank account application status||KACAPP(space)your XX digit Application Number|
Requests from 37 to 48 are not valid for Home Loan, Personal Loan, Loan Against Property, Business Loans. Requests 39, 40, 41 & 46 are not valid for Gold Loan.
Requirements to Use Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Kotak Bank
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Kotak Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Kotak Account.
- you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
If you have any query regarding “Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Kotak Bank Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana