Kotak Bank Credit Card Status, Check Kotak Credit Card Application Status Online. How to Apply and Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Application Status Online 2017. Steps to Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Status. Hello Friends In this article we provide complete details for how to check Kotak Bank Credit Card via Online mode and how we can approve Kotak Bank Credit Credit Card. Now check out detailed guide for how to check Kotak Bank Credit Card Status via online or using Customer Caren helpline number…
Kotak Bank Provide many type of Credit Card like – Kotak Bank Delight Platinum Credit Card Status, Kotak Bank Royale Signature Credit Card Status, Kotak MoneyBack Credit Card, Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card, Kotak Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card Status, Kotak Bank Essentia Platinum Credit Card Status, Kotak Bank Silk Inspire Credit Card Status, Kotak Bank PVR Gold Credit Card Status. In this article we are providing complete steps for check all Kotak Cards Status. Now scroll down below n check more details for “Kotak Credit Card Status, Check Kotak Credit Card Application Status Online”
Kotak Bank Credit Card Status, Check Kotak Credit Card Application Status
Types of Kotak Bank Credit Cards
- Kotak Bank Royale Signature Credit Card,
- Kotak Bank Delight Platinum Credit Card
- Kotak Bank League Platinum Credit Card,
- Kotak Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Essentia Platinum Credit Card,
- Kotak Bank Silk Inspire Credit Card,
- Kotak Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Urbane Gold Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Aqua Gold Credit Card
- Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Fortune Gold Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Feast Gold Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Corporate Platinum Credit Card
- Kotak Bank Corporate Gold Credit Card
- And Many More……
Steps to Check Kotak Bank Credit Card Status online
- Step 1 – Visit on Kotak Credit Card Official Website https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/cards/credit-cards.html
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Kotak Credit Card Website, Please click on “Credit Card” Menu
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at official Kotak Credit Card Page, please scroll down this page and you may see “Track Application” Link, Please click on above link…
- Step 4 – Now you may reach at official tracking page, you may directly reach at this page by using following link “https://www.kotak.com/j1001card/CardStatus/statusform.jsp“
- Step 5 – Now Please Enter your Application Number, Mobile Number or Date of Birth and then click on “Track Status” Button
- Step 6 – Now you credit card status is appeared in your computer or mobile screen
Please Note – If you credit card is rejected or not approved then please don’t apply Again for Kotak Credit Card till Next 6 Months
Check if your card is active?
You can find out the status of your card by calling us on 91-22-67987700 or by visiting your nearest Kotak Bank Branch. Please provide your 16-digit card number and expiry date of your card for this information.
How to Approve Kotak Bank Credit Card Instantly
If you want to approve your Kotak Bank credit card instantly, then please submit following documents…
- Submit Last 2 Year ITR Copy More then Rs 2,50,000
- Provide Postpaid Mobile Bill or Landline Bill
- If you have any other bank credit card, then please provide last 3 statements of your credit card
- PAN Card Copy
- And Other ID Proof and Address Proof
Important Question’s Related to your Kotak Bank Credit Card
Q. I have applied for a Kotak Bank Credit Card – would like to know the status?
Click here to check the status of your Kotak Bank credit card application. You are required to input the Application reference number and Mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
Q. I have not received my Credit Card?
Generally, your Kotak Bank Credit Card is delivered within 21 working days of submitting your application. If you have registered your mobile number with us, you will receive timely alerts informing you about the status and details of the dispatch of your Kotak Bank Credit Card.
If you have received the alert on Airway Bill number (courier reference) on your mobile number provided in Credit card application form.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill number by visiting the courier websites.
Q. I had applied for an Kotak Bank Card 3 months back and now when I try to apply again, I am not able to do so.
In the normal course, you should be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application. There are some exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to re-apply for longer.
Q. When is late payment charge levied?
Late Payment charges will be applicable if Minimum Amount Due is not paid by the payment due date, Clear funds need to be credited to Kotak Bank Card account on or before the payment due date, to avoid Late Payment charges. Late payment charges are applicable as:
|Statement Balance||Late Payment Charges|
|Less than Rs.100 – Nil||Nil|
|Rs.100 to Rs.500||Rs.100/-|
|Rs.501 to Rs.5,000||Rs.500/-|
|Rs 5000.01 – 10000||Rs 500/-|
|Rs.10,001 and above||Rs.700/-|
Overlimit amount (Min. Rs 500)
*Government taxes (including service tax, GST, any / all applicable taxes from time to time).**Only applicable on Feast Cards issued after 18th May, 2011.*** One retail transaction has to be done within 3 months of Card Account set up. **** Minimum retail spends to be done within the first year of account set up. ******Maximum Railway surcharge waiver of Rs 500 in a calendar year. ******* Fuel surcharge to be waived only for transactions between values of Rs 500 – Rs 3000. Maximum Fuel surcharge waiver of Rs 3500 in a calendar year except Privy # League Signature & Delight Platinum .
Interest Free Period:
Interest free period from the start of the billing cycle date shall not exceed 48 Days. Effective 5th May, 2014: Payment Due Date on your Card can be between 18 and 21 days after the Statement Date (Please check your statement for your exact Payment Due Date). Therefore free credit period can range from 18- 48 days to 21-51 days depending on your Payment Due Date.
Illustrative Example for Interest Free Period Calculation:
For a statement for the period 11 April to 10 May the payment due date is 28 May. Assuming you have paid Your previous month’s dues in full, the grace period would be:
For the purchase dated 12 April, interest free grace period is from 12 April to 28 May=48 days and for the purchase dated 2 May, interest free grace period is from 2 May to 28 May=27days However, if you have not paid the previous month’s balance in full before due date, then there will be no interest free period.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective 01 July 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable instead of Service Tax. GST may be applicable from time-to-time, presently the GST rate for banking and financial services is at 18% (applicable on all fees, interest, surcharge and other charges).
If you have any other query regarding “Kotak Bank Credit Card Status” then please tell us via below comment box…