bank of india aadhar card link, How to link Aadhaar Card to BOI Bank Account: Check Step by Step guide for linking Aadhaar Card to your Bank of India Account Number. Check out our exclusive guide for Aadhaar Card Seeding with your Bank of India Account Number. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has clarified that it is necessary to link the bank account with the Aadhaar. RBI has also said that the bank should implement this without waiting for any order. RBI’s cleaning has come because in some media reports it was claimed that the decision of linking bank accounts based on the basis of the Reserve Bank of India has nothing to do with it. Now check step by step guide for linking Aadhar card with BOI Bank account from below….
What was said in RBI’s Clarification?
The RBI said in its clarification: “There is some news in media about the RTI reply.” It is being said that it is not necessary to link the Aadhaar with the bank accounts. RBI wants to clarify that on June 1, 2017, the Central Government had released Money laundering Prevention (Maintenance of Records), second amendment rule 2017 in the gazette. Under this, it has been necessary to link the Aadhaar Number to the bank account. Banks apply this rule and do not wait for any order for this.
How to link Aadhaar Card to BOI Bank Account Online
Aadhaar can be linked to your existing account in any of the following simple an easy ways:
Aadhaar Linking through BOI Internet Banking portal
- If you are an internet banking user, then you can log into BOI Net Banking and access the link “Link your Aadhaar number” under “My Accounts“, appearing on the left panel of the screen.
- From the Homepage, you can see “Link Aadhaar” option then select Aadhaar Registration.
- Upon clicking on the link, you will get a form will appear. Fill out the form by entering your account number and Aadhaar number.
- The last 2 digits of registered mobile number (non-editable) will be displayed to the customer.
- After entering the details, click on checkbox front of “I Agree.”
Click on continue.
- In the next page, a successful submission message along with a reference id will be displayed.
- In the next 24-48 working hours, you will receive the status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number.
Aadhaar Linking through Branch
- Customer visits any BOI branch with a copy of his/her Aadhaar number or e-aadhaar.
- At the branch, a Letter of Request will be obtained from customer along with the Xerox copy of Aadhaar letter.
- After necessary verification, the linking will be done by the branch. An SMS will be sent to customer’s registered mobile number regarding the status of seeding.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your BOI Account through the Offline
Before commencing the process of linking your Aadhaar Card to your BOI bank account, you will require few documents ready with you, including an original copy and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, your BOI passbook and the Aadhaar Card linking form that can be downloaded from the BOI website or you may get that form form BOI Branch.
Now you will require to fill information required in the form by entering the name and address of your branch, your BOI account number, your name and address as printed on the Aadhaar Card, and your Aadhaar Number or aadhar UID number. Now Attach A photocopy of your Aadhaar Card with the form. After you have completed entering the necessary details, you will be required to visit to your BOI bank branch to submit the application to a representative or official of the bank.
In next step bank of India will verify your details and The bank will accept the original Aadhaar Card along with a photocopy and will then start the verification process, cross-checking the information you have provided with the information on the Aadhaar database. If the details match, the processing of your application will begin, and once that has been completed, you will receive a notification from the bank at your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your BOI account.
- link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
- link Aadhaar Card to PNB Bank Account
- UPI App Download
- BOI Home Loan
- Bank of India NEFT Form, Rules
- BOI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Bank Aadhaar Link
- PNB Bank Aadhaar Link
- BOB Aadhaar Link
- How to link Aadhaar Card to BOB
- HDFC Bank Aadhaar Link
- ICICI Bank Aadhaar Link
- Indusind Bank Aadhaar Link
- Axis Bank Aadhaar Link