Link Aadhaar Card to Yes Bank via Online mode, Offline mode, by using SMS and Net Banking. How to link Aadhaar Card to Yes Bank Account: Check Step by Step guide for linking Aadhaar Card to your Yes Bank Account Number. Check out our exclusive guide for Aadhaar Card Seeding with your Yes Bank Account Number. Government of India is issuing Unique Identification number (UID) / Aadhaar number to residents of India through Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Information on Linking Aadhaar to your Bank account…
What is the last date for Link Aadhaar Card to Yes Bank
- In June this year, by issuing the notification on behalf of the Central Government it was said that it has become necessary to link the Aadhaar with the Yes bank account.
Steps to update Aadhaar in your Yes Bank Accounts
In terms of amendments made under Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017, all accounts need to be aadhaar seeded and authenticated with biometric or Yes-No facility
Update Aadhaar through Retail NetBanking
- Step 1: Login to NetBanking, Select “Requests” and click on “View / Update Aadhaar”
- Step 2: Enter Aadhaar Number & then re-enter the same
- Next Step 3: Accept the terms and conditions and click on submit
- Step 4: Confirm Aadhaar number submitted
- Step 5: Enter OTP received from UIDAI on your registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar
- Next Step 6: After successful verification your Aadhaar number will be updated in the Bank records and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number with YES BANK
Update Aadhaar through YES BANK Branch
- Step 1: You can personally visit your nearest branch with your original Aadhaar Card
- Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Update form available at the branch
- Next Step 3: Submit duly filled and signed request to the branch
- Step 4: After necessary verification at bank’s end, your Aadhaar number will be updated in the Bank records and Confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number with YES BANK
- Step 1 – Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2 – Click on Home Page
- Next Step 3 – You will then find Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status link under ‘Aadhaar Online Services’
- Step 4 – Click the link
- Step 5 – Enter Aadhaar Number and the security code
- Next Step 6 – Click ‘One Time Password’ (OTP) link
- Step 7 – Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number registered at the time of Aadhaar issuance
- Step 8 – Login
- Final Step 9 – Upon successful login, you will know whether Aadhaar is mapped to your Yes Bank account or not.
- Step 1 – Dial *99*99*1#
- Step 2 – Enter your Aadhaar number
- Next Step 3 – Confirm the Aadhaar number
- Step 4 – Upon confirmation, you will get to see the bank account linked with Aadhaar.
- Step 5 – If you do not find the same, approach the bank officials to link Aadhaar with your bank account
Note – This service, however, will be available only when your mobile number and Aadhaar are linked to each other. In case of multiple bank accounts, the status can be checked with the bank.
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Yes Account through the Offline
Before commencing the process of linking your Aadhaar Card to your Yes bank account, you will require few documents ready with you, including an original copy and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, your Yes Bank passbook and the Aadhaar Card linking form that can be downloaded from the Yes Bank website or you may get that form form Yes Bank Branch.
Now you will require to fill information required in the form by entering the name and address of your branch, your Yes Bank account number, your name and address as printed on the Aadhaar Card, and your Aadhaar Number or aadhar UID number. Now Attach A photocopy of your Aadhaar Card with the form. After you have completed entering the necessary details, you will be required to visit to your bank branch to submit the application to a representative or official of the bank.
Now bank will verify your details and The bank will accept the original Aadhaar Card along with a photocopy and will then start the verification process, cross-checking the information you have provided with the information on the Aadhaar database. If the details match, the processing of your application will begin, and once that has been completed, you will receive a notification from the bank at your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your Yes account.
- link Aadhaar Card to SBI Bank Account
- link Aadhaar Card to PNB Bank Account
- Aadhaar Link to BOI
- How to link Aadhaar Card to BOB
- Aadhaar Link to HDFC Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to Indusind Bank
- Aadhaar Link to Axis Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to IDBI Bank
- Link Aadhaar Card to Union Bank
- Aadhaar Link to Federal Bank
- Yes Bank NEFT Form, Rules
- Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number