OBC Balance Enquiry Number 2020, obc ka balance enquiry number. Oriental Bank of Commerce Balance Enquiry No, OBC Bank Balance Check No. Today people are very busy in their personal and professional life, no one has time, in this case, if you want to check your account balance then you would prefer the most straightforward and less time-consuming method. Well, here you know about Oriental Bank Bank Balance Check Number as well as Mini Statement.
OBC Balance Enquiry Number
If your Mobile number is Register with Bank of India
If you mobile number already registered with Bank of India then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Bank of India Balance…
BOI Balance Detail – 08067205757
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 08067205767
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Bank of India
If you mobile number is not registered with Bank of India, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Bank of India, Please visit to your Brach and Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check BOI Balance Detail – 08067205757
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 08067205767
These services facilitate automatic transmission of SMS to the customer’s chosen mobile number for various transactions in his account and cover following :-
- Credit /debit alerts for amounts specific to individual customers
- SMS Based Tracker ID messages are sent during Benificiary Registration to ensure safe and secure online transactions
- Threshold alerts to customers if balance goes below minimum balance being maintained under different type of accounts
- Alert message for deposit accounts going to transfer in inoperative deposit status in advance from 21st month to 23rd month.
- Alerts on Cheque Book Issuance,Cheque Bounce,DBT/DBTL Credits and Aadhaar seeding and deactivation.
- Promotional alerts viz information about new launches/ Forex rate/ Loan Query etc
- Transactions happened through delivery channels viz. ATM , moblie banking irrespective of transaction amount.
- As per compliance Bank has initiated steps for introducing facility for sending SMS alerts to all minors on attaining major.
- Missed call service from registered mobile no. to 08067205757 and 08067205767 for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement respectively.
OBC SMS Banking
Bank has launched SMS Banking for its customers. Any Customer of Bank having Mobile phone irrespective of the Mobile Service Provider viz. Airtel, MTNL, Vodaphone, VSNL, Idea, Reliance etc., can avail this service. These services are of two types i.e. Push Based Alerts and Pull Based Alerts.
These services enable the customer to initiate request from his mobile to a designated number for availing various facilities, which are as below :-
- Account Balance
- Mini Statements
- Stopping of Cheques
- Blocking of ATM Cards
For availing the above Pull Based services the customer has to send SMS with the following key words followed by Space & 14 digits Account number to Mobile number 9915622622
Key Word Service
For stopping of cheque payment, customer has to send SMS in below mentioned format from your registered mobile number to 9915622622
Example : STOP 12372191001011 98765
For Blocking of ATM card, customer has to send SMS in below mentioned format from your registered mobile number to 9915622622
Example : BLOCK 12372191001011 7893
MMID XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14 Digit account Number)
CANCELMMID XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14 Digit account Number)
NOTE: Angular Brackets are for reference only and should not be used in message content.
The customer has to bear the normal outgoing SMS charges as per the tariff applicable to his mobile connection.
For availing the services of SMS Alert based Banking, please sign the Application Form and submit the same to your Branch.