PNB Balance Enquiry Number, PNB Balance Check by Missed Call No
PNB Balance Enquiry Number: Punjab National Bank, Call on 18001802223 (New PNB missed call balance enquiry number) to get PNB bank balance right on your bank registered mobile no. A well known player in the banking sector, its balance enquiry number is- 18001802223 or 0120-2303090. Follow the same missed call step in this case also!. Punjab National Bank Toll Free Numbers: PNB Customer Care Numbers, Toll Free Numbers and Email Address. Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry Number.
PNB Balance Enquiry Number, PNB Toll Free Number
Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with Punjab National Bank
Give a missed call to toll free number 1800 180 2223 and tolled number 0120-2303090 and get the Account Balance through SMS.
If you mobile number already registered with Punjab National Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Punjab National Bank Balance…
PNB Balance Detail – 1800 180 2223
PNB Balance Detail – 0120-2303090
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Punjab National Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Punjab National Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Punjab National Bank, Please Visit any nearest PNB branch and get your Mobile Number registered in the account.
and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check PNB Balance Detail – 1800 180 2223
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – Not Available
Q. What if, one mobile number registered in two accounts?
Ans – Receive SMS for both the accounts on same mobile number.
Q. Limit of number of enquiries can be made in a day/week/month/year?
Ans – As of now there is no restriction. It is unlimited.
PNB Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
Toll Free No.
- 1800 180 2222
- 1800 103 2222
- Tolled No. 0120-2490000
- Landline :011-28044907
PNB Helpline Numbers for Credit Card, Debit Card and Email Address
- 1800 180 2345
PNB Helpline Numbers for ATM Cards or Debit Cards
|Division||Contact Numbers||Email ID|
|Customer Care Division||Toll Free No.||[email protected]|
PNB RTGS, NEFT Helpline Numbers
Above numbers will be working from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 7 PM. Toll-free numbers allow you to save your call charges and get information quickly
PNB SMS Banking
- Track your accounts, round the clock.
- Facilities available by sending keyword (Predefined formats according to services) through SMS to 5607040.
- Be in smart position to detect any unauthorised access to your accounts.
- SMS “PNB PROD” to 5607040 for list of services offered.
Registration For PNB SMS Banking
- Visit any nearest PNB branch and get your Mobile Number registered in the account
For Balance Inquiry
BAL /space/ 16 digit Account Number – e.g: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Mini Statement Inquiry
MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. MINSTMT 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Self Transfer Of Funds (Daily Limit Rs. 5,000/- ):
SLFTRF /space/ FROM A/C /space/ TO A/C /space/ AMOUNT
e.g. SLFTRF 015300YYYYYYYYYY 015300XXXXXXXXXX 100
For Cheque Status Inquiry:
CHQINQ /space/ CHEQUE NUMBER /space/ 16 digit Account Number
e.g. CHQINQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
For Stop Payment Of Cheque:
STPCHQ /space/ CHEQUE NO. /space/ 16 digit Account number
e.g. STPCHQ 123456 015300XXXXXXXXXX
Charges for PNB SMS Banking
- Quarterly @ Rs. 15/- +Service tax with following exemptions
Requirements to Use Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Punjab National Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your PNB Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Punjab National Bank Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other Banks
We also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number, In this article you may find complete details for All Banks Toll Free Balance Enquiry Numbers.
If you have any query regarding “PNB Balance Enquiry Number, Punjab National Bank Toll Free Numbers” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India