PNB UPI App, Download PNB UPI Android App From Play Store – Direct Link
PNB UPI App, Download PNB UPI Android App From Play Store. Punjab National Bank offers UPI application for the customers of Indian banks to register with the bank and link their accounts of other banks as well. Customer shall be able to Pay and initiated collect money requests to their contacts. Payment Address is an abstract form to represent and identify the account details, and account details remain confidential. By adding accounts of different banks, customer can manage the account in single platform. Download Punjab National Bank UPI App. Free Download PNB UPI App Apk from Play Store. Download PNB unified payment interface app.
Punjab National Bank offers UPI application for the customers of Indian banks to register with the bank and link their accounts of other banks as well. Customer shall be able to Pay and initiated collect money requests to their contacts. Payment Address is an abstract form to represent and identify the account details, and account details remain confidential. By adding accounts of different banks, customer can manage the account in single platform.
PNB UPI App, Download PNB UPI App APK From Play Store
By Using PNB App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 PNB Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and PNB Bank launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|PNB UPI App||Click Here to Download PNB UPI Apk (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download PNB UPI App
Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write PNB UPI App
Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “PNB ” (PNB is Official UPI App of PNB Bank)
Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download PNB UPI Apk (Direct Link)
How to Use PNB UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use PNB UPI App
- Now Please Download PNB UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install PNB UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI App, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, PNB UPI App is started and Show all Menus of PNB App
- Now Please Create your account on PNB UPI App by Entering Following details – Name, Email, Gender, Mobile number, DOB etc..
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your PNB UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How PNB UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be [email protected] (if your bank is PNB) or [email protected] (if you’re an Axis bank customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.
Features of PNB UPI App
Following are the transaction sets supported
- User profile registration
- Bank accounts creation
- Payment address creation
- PIN generation
Core transaction functionality
- Pay request
- Collect request
- Collect request approval (Payer approval through Mobile application)
- Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
- Virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI
- Support for all 2-party, 3-party and 4-party models of NPCI UPI
- Third party address book management
What are the requirements for using UPI?
You should have following:
- An android phone with internet service
- An operative bank account\
- The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
- Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
How do I register in the PNB UPI application?
- Tap CLICK ME to verify your mobile number. An SMS will be sent from your mobile for verification. The SMS should be sent from the mobile number registered with the bank accounts.
- After your mobile number is verified, the New Registration screen is displayed. Fill in the required details.
- Create six digits numeric password for logging in to application and confirm the same.