Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, PMKVY Eligibility, Reward
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY): India stands in the first if you list the countries having more youth population. This huge amount of demographic advantage is certainly an edge to our nation over other rivals such as china. China has very low population that comes under the category of youth. But the problem we as a developing nation facing is lack of employability skills in the youth. If necessary outcome based training is provided to the youth, then it would certainly result in great amount of growth in GDP and overall economic growth rate of our country. With a view of providing the training Prime Minister Narendra Modi has initiated the scheme “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)”.
Objective of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Encourage the youth to take up the training programs which make them more employable.
- Increase the productivity of existing workforce
- Incentivizing the youth for improving their skills in approved training programs
- Improve the earning of the existing work force.
- Benefit 24 lakh youth by making them employable.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Any candidate of Indian nationality who
- undergoes a skill development training in an eligible sector by an eligible training provider as defined above;
- is certified during the span of one year from the date of launch of the scheme by approved assessment agencies as defined above;
- is availing of this monetary award for the first and only time during the operation of this Scheme.
Features of PMKVY scheme:
- This scheme will be implemented by National skill development corporation (NSDC)
- Those who are interested can enroll with any authorized training centers for any approved training course with a training partner.
- The details of the undergoing trainee as required by this scheme have to be captured by the training partner enabling the flow of the scheme further.
- Trainee would undergo the training for the period predetermined after which training assessment will be done at the Centre
- Certification will be given to the trainee after the assessment gets over.
- Finally, NSDC will reward the certified candidates with the monetary reward after validating their details. Rewards will directly be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Centre near you – How to find?
- Go through the link http://pmkvyofficial.org/Training-Centre.aspx
- Here you can find the affiliated, suspended and de affiliated training centers along with the Job roles available.
- Click on find a training Centre where you can do it by location, sector of your choice and both of them combined and by training provider.
- Select any of these choices and click on find now.
Then the details of the training centers will be displayed. Using this you can approach them and proceed further.
Content of the training:
Training will be given with a great emphasis on improving the soft skills, personal grooming, organizational behavior and imparting good work ethics. Trainees having experience of working somewhere would be given training based on their existing level of these skills. The outcome based content would be a driving force to make them highly employable.
Monetary Rewards under PMKVY scheme:
Based on the level of national skills qualification framework (NSQF), Monetary rewards vary from sector to sector and one job role to another. Following is the scale of monetary reward as stated in the PMKVY booklet.
This program is definitely a good initiative by the government of India in the line to improve the skill standards of unemployed youth. Hope the govt will come with more number of similar initiatives to impart the necessary skills in young India.
- Open NPS Account
- How to Start your own Retail Jewellery Business
- Incorporation of Joint Venture Company
- Startup Companies in India
- Difference between Atal Pension Yojana
- EPF Universal account number
- Jan Aushadhi Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Mutual Fund Riskometer
If you have any query regarding “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)” then please post your query via below comment box….