United Bank UPI App, Download United UPI Android App From Play Store
United Bank officially Launched UPI Android App at Play Store, Here we provide all details for United Bank UPI App, Download United UPI Android App From Play Store – Direct Link. Download United Bank of india UPI App. Free Download United Bank UPI App Apk from Play Store. Download United unified payment interface app. Unified Payment Interface app from United Bank of India.
RBI Launches UPI App, Now you can easily Transfer payments to other persons by using below United UPI App. there are many queries related to United UPI Android App like – How to download United UPI App, what is the UPI, and what does it mean to you?, How UPI Payment System Work, Here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about the UPI.
United Bank of India offers UPI (Unified Payment Interface) application for the customers of Indian banks to register with the bank and link their accounts of other banks as well. This best in class app provides comfort of an wallet , with advantage of bank account.Customer shall be able to Pay and initiated collect money requests to their contacts. Payment Address is an abstract form to represent and identify the account details, and account details remain confidential. By adding accounts of different banks, customer can manage the account in single platform
United Bank UPI App
By Using United App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 United Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and United Bank launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|United UPI App||Click Here to Download United UPI Apk (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download United Bank UPI App
Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write United UPI App
Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “United ” (United is Official UPI App of United Bank)
Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download United UPI Apk (Direct Link)
Details For United UPI Android App
|App Name||United UPI App|
|Bank Name||United Bank of India|
|Last Updated||28th November 2016|
|Downloads||50,000 – 100,000|
|Version of App||1.0.41|
How to Use United Bank UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use United UPI App
- Now Please Download United UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install United UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, United UPI App is started and Show all Menus of United App
- Now Please Create your account on United UPI App by Entering Following details – Name, Email, Gender, Mobile number, DOB etc..
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your United UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How United UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be [email protected] (if your bank is United) or [email protected] (if you’re an Axis bank customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.
Features of United UPI App
Following are the transaction sets supported
- User profile registration
- Bank accounts creation
- Payment address creation
- PIN generation
Core transaction functionality
- Pay request
- Collect request
- Collect request approval (Payer approval through Mobile application)
- Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
- Virtual address resolution for NPCI-UPI
- Support for all 2-party, 3-party and 4-party models of NPCI UPI
- Third party address book management
What are the requirements for using UPI?
You should have following:
- An android phone with internet service
- An operative bank account in any Bank
- The mobile number being registered with UPI, must be linked to the bank account.
- Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
How do I register in the United UPI application?
- Customers may use our mobile banking or ePassbook app for account statement.
- Merchants may generate VPA from app and generate QR Code from http://ubionline.unitedbank.co.in/QR/ to accept payments.
- Balance enquiry number of all Banks
- Types of loans
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme Account
- Senior citizens savings scheme
- Jan Aushadhi Scheme
- Revised interest rates for Small Savings Schemes
- National Pension Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana