Real Boost, Top 3 Cities to Invest In Real Estate Sector 2020
Real Boost, Top 3 Cities to Invest In Real Estate Sector, The only sector which would have no risk in it and would yield you enough amount of return from it would be the Real Estate Sector subject to you choose the right place or location and the right time period. So here we are with the detailed analysis of the cities where you can get the best returns if invested at the right time. These sector has been growing very fast with rapid development in each of the cities which would make more money for the investors. Now check more details about ” Top 3 Cities to Invest In Real Estate Sector” From below….
Top 3 Cities to Invest In Real Estate Sector
Cities which you should invest in:
One of the key sectors in the country which is directly linked to the infrastructure development is the Real Estate Sector. This year’s Union Budget has also given the importance to these sector by giving an additional deduction of Rs. 50,000 subject to some conditions. Recently, the Real Estate Bill was also passed by the government which is seen to be very much effective for the investors who are looking to buy some good property. Here are the top 5 cities which you should invest to get the best returns.
1. PUNE –
A city situated near by Mumbai having a modern hub for Automobile and Information technology. There are various reasons o invest in these city. They are:
1. There is going to be set up a Metro rail which would be connecting the East to West and North to South, which is expected to be completed by 2020.
2. A New international Airport is being developed which would improve its cost of living.
3. The public transport facility is improving day by day which would lead to migration of people to the city.
The average return in the real estate sector is around 10% to 12% which is superb in the present conditions.
2. CHENNAI –
A city which is known for its retail market, and also the capital of Tamil Nadu is being growing tremendously when we see to the return offered by the market with come backing the present recession period and coping up with the needs of the people. The reasons behind the same are:
- A new railway line is going to be established which would help better connectivity in the city leading to more number of people residing.
- Three Monorails is expected to be constructed in the city which would lower the traffic which would further lead to lesser the pollution.
- The national highway connectivity makes a lot difference with the location of the city. Connectivity of NH-205 and NH-5 is expected.
The average return in the real estate sector in the city is around 9% to 10% which is acceptable by the investors.
3. AHMEDABAD –
A city with the largest number of textile industries, a well grown engineering sector, and an upcoming automobile industries would lead the city to a different heights. Its current highly acceptable and appreciated projects like BRTS, Water supply, pollution control would impact the decision of the investor and would help the investor to invest in the city. Upcoming projects which would lead to better future would be:
- Highly talks about the GIFT city which is expected to be the largest and the best trading and business hub which is around 10 kms from the Ahmedabad city.
- The metro rail project which is recently accepted by the authorities would lead to massive infrastructure development in the city which in turn attracts the investors to invest in.
The average return in the real estate sector in the city is around 8% to 9%, which is likely to increase to around 11%.
If you have any query regarding “Top 3 Cities to Invest In Real Estate Sector” Then Please post your query Via Below Comment Box….
- India’s Top 10 Safe Investment Plans
- Important factors to be considered while investing in equity
- Financial Planning
- Franklin Templeton Prima Fund (FIPF)
- Portfolio Management
- How to choose a right mutual fund scheme
- How to Track Mutual Fund Portfolio
- Seed Funding Assistance, SEED Capital
- Systematic Investment Plan