Axis Bank NEFT Form 2022: National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT Online Funds Transfer to other banks). With National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) you can transfer funds and make Credit card payments to any bank across India. With this service your transactions are easier, and, with fewer restrictions, they reach further than before.
What is NEFT?
NEFT has paved the way for big fund transfers online. Earlier people would have been skeptical to use it because it is such high-end technology and that it could cause confusion but with the success of this scheme, more and more people are using it and also spreading the word. There are charges attached to NEFT if the beneficiary has an account with the same bank. But if the remitter is transferring money to a beneficiary from another bank, there are a list of charges attached to it.
It varies for the sum that is being transferred. It is minimal and ranges from Rs 2.50 to Rs 25. As a result, it doesn’t even pinch the pocket and is very reasonable. This transfer is considered to be very safe and is encouraged because there is no cash involved. The Remitter and Beneficiary receive a message once the transaction is done, thus leaving both absolutely relaxed. Once the timings are known, which the bank provides, all you need to transfer and everything is taken care of.
- Click here to know more details for NEFT
Who can avail Axis Bank NEFT facility
Individuals, firms or corporates maintaining accounts with a bank branch can transfer funds using NEFT. Even such individuals who do not have a bank account (walk-in customers) can also deposit cash at the NEFT-enabled branches with instructions to transfer funds using NEFT. However, such cash remittances will be restricted to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per transaction. Such customers have to furnish full details including complete address, telephone number, etc.NEFT, thus, facilitates originators or remitters to initiate funds transfer transactions even without having a bank account.
- Customers of the branch where they are having Savings/Current Accounts
- Walking customers for below Rs. 50,000.
In what way it is beneficial to the Customers
Customer can remit funds to the account of another bank branch and The funds are transferred instantaneously at nominal charges
Axis Bank NEFT Form
Minimum and Maximum Amount for Transfer
- Minimum: Rs.1
- Maximum: No Limit
Axis Bank NEFT Charges
|Transaction Type||NEFT Charges|
|Mobile and Internet Banking||Nil|
How to Send Payment via NEFT
There are two ways to send payment via NEFT and one of them is 1. NEFT via Online Internet Banking and 2nd is 2. NEFT via Bank Branch..
NEFT via Bank Branch : If you want to make NEFT via offline mode i.e from Bank Branch then you need to visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch and Request for NEFT Form or Slip and Fill all the require details asked in NEFT Form and submit to Cashier, Now you bank brach send payment to another person within 2 working hours
NEFT Via Internet Banking : You may also send money via NEFT by using your Axis Bank Internet Banking Service, for using Internet banking, you need to log in at Axis Bank Website and then you will require to add a new Beneficiary and then you are able to make payment via NEFT. Online NEFT is enabled for all customers of Axis Bank (Internet Banking) with full transaction right.
If you would like to avail of Axis Bank NEFT Facility then please download the application form or visit to your Axis Bank Branch and submit the duly filled form to your base branch. If you are already an Axis Bank Connect customer with “view right” and would like to avail of full transaction right, please resubmit your application form (can download from the above URL) to your base branch.
- Login to Axis Bank Retail NetBanking
- On the left hand side navigation bar, click on “Other Bank Transfer – NEFT” under the Funds Transfer section.
- Fill in all details like transfer amount, destination account number, IFSC Code, beneficiary name & payment details. After these details are filled in correctly, a unique transaction confirmation number would be generated. This number is to be quoted for any query related to this particular transaction.
What the customer must have for remittance
IFSC of the bank branch to which the remittance to be made (IFSC is 11 characters code) Beneficiary account number, Name and Address (to whom the remittance is intended to ) Approach the branch with the above details
How to get the IFSC of the branch
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) means a unique code of 11 digits of NEFT/RTGS enabled Branches. Normally, this code will be printed on the cheque books OR it may be obtained from the branch where the account is maintained. It is also available on the RBI website. In case the IFSC of the beneficiary bank is not known, the same can be obtained by selecting the Bank and Branch while registering the beneficiary.
- It is available on the cheque leaf supplied by the bank
- Can also get from the branch
When is the amount credited in the beneficiary account?
- Axis Bank NEFT is open 24×7, 365 days.
- Transactions, once confirmed will be immediately debited from the source account and taken up for processing. Transactions initiated before the cut off time shall be processed on the same day.
- All transactions initiated outside the NEFT hours and on NEFT holidays will be processed (for onward transfer to beneficiary bank) only on the next working day. Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account to process the transaction. In case you are retrying, please check the status of your previous transaction
- Please note that once the amount is debited and processed from Axis Bank, the credit into the beneficiary account is completely dependent on the destination bank
Axis Bank NEFT Timing
NEFT transactions can be initiated 24×7 through Retail Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Corporate Internet Banking as per below.
- From 8 AM to 4.30 PM – As per customer approval limit
- From 4.30 PM to 6.30 PM – Less than INR 5 crores
- From 6.30 PM to 8 AM – upto INR 1 Crore (Including 2nd and 4th Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays)
Importance Account Number
Outward: While remitting the funds, the Account Number of the beneficiary is to be mentioned correctly in the voucher (to whom the remittance is intended to ).
Inward: While seeking remittance from other bank Customers it is mandatory to quote your 15 Digit Finacle Account Number compulsorily.
What is the difference between RTGS and NEFT?
- Both RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) & NEFT are facilitated by RBI for doing online funds transfer between various member banks.
- Effective 15th November 2010, as per RBI guidelines, RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) is available only for transactions of Rs.2,00,000/- and above. For any transaction below Rs.2,00,000/- NEFT should be used
What is the Benefits of Axis Bank NEFT
- Axis Bank NEFT is Available to all – All our Net banking (existing & new) users are eligible to utilize this on-line facility.
- Axis Bank NEFT Facility is simple, convenient, quick and secure – Users can transfer funds to the beneficiaries in other banks in a simple, convenient and seamless manner. Funds transfer to other banks is faster, secure and safe
- Customers can use Axis Bank NEFT Anytime, anywhere… Simple and easy to operate – from home / office anytime, anywhere, Save time and energy
- Get more for less – Axis Bank NEFT cost less than the conventional modes of remittance such as DD/MT
Can I Stopped NEFT Payment be initiated?
No. Once the transaction is put through, payment cannot be stopped
Important Instructions for Axis Bank NEFT
- The actual time taken to credit the account depends on the time taken by the Payee’s Bank to process the payment
- The money will reach the Payee’s bank within the time stipulated by the Reserve Bank of India
General notes for Axis Bank NEFT
- The funds transfer option is applicable for all beneficiary bank branches participating in the NEFT scheme.
- Kindly ensure that the Beneficiary Details are correct before the execution of the transfer.
- Please note down the transaction reference number for any clarifications/communications with regards to NEFT transactions. This reference number should be used to follow-up with the destination bank for credit into recipients’ account.
- Please note that NEFT transactions are to be used only for transferring funds from Axis Bank to other banks. For transferring funds to another Axis Bank account, please use the Third Party Transfer option.