SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBI Toll Free Number – Make use of any of the following numbers 09223766666. In case these numbers don’t work, please also note down the below mentioned new numbers (SBI Quick Service). If you are State Bank of India (SBI) customer then you should note down two important number – 09223766666 (SBI toll free number) for Voice balance enquiry in SBI.
There are many Queries related to SBI Bank Balance Enquiry like – How to Check SBI Account Balance, Balance Enquire toll free number for SBI Bank, How to Check SBI Bank Balance by Miss Call Number, SBI Mini Statement Enquiry Number etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBI Toll Free Number”
The services vary across all banks Missed call banking is convenient for basic banking activities. Banks don’t charge you for the missed calls. But since you have to first avail the SMS facility, which costs about Rs. 15 per quarter, it’s not ‘free’ after all. However, there are some banks that don’t charge for the SMS that they send to you. Please check more details for “SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBI Toll Free Number” from below…
SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBI Toll Free Number
State Bank of India (SBI) Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with SBI Bank
If your mobile number already registered with SBI Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your SBI Bank Balance…
Balance Detail – 09223766666
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 09223866666
Send SMS, ‘REG space Account Number’ to 09223488888 e.g. REG 12345678901
from the registered mobile no for that particular account. Confirmation message will be received indicating successful/unsuccessful registration.
If successful then you can start using the services.
- Check the SMS format and destination mobile number
- Ensure that your mobile number from which the SMS is sent, is updated with the Bank for that account number. If not, visit your Branch and update the same.
To get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account.
You may give a Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
Mini Statement: To get the Mini Statement i.e. last 5 transactions on the account.
You may give a Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with SBI Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with SBI Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with State Bank of India, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
To Register This Service Send SMS – “REGSBI<Space>Accountnumber” Send to –09223488888
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check SBI Balance Detail – 09223766666
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 09223866666
Please note – give ring only 4 times if you cross 4 time ring then call charges are Applicable (Be Careful)
SBI Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
1800 425 3800
Please Call SBI’s 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. Toll free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.”
Requirements to Use SBI Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with State Bank of India (SBI)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s.
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o SBI Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your SBI Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
SBI Balance Enquiry by *99# Facility
Hi Friends you may also check your SBI Bank Balance by using New *99# Service, By using this service you may check SBI Bank Balance, SBI Mini Statement, Transfer Funds from One to Another Account, Send Money from Your SBI Bank Account to Any Other Bank Account by IFSC Code, By MMID, or By Using Aadhar Card Number etc. For use this Service you will require to Dial *99# from your phone and check your bank balance, check your statement, Send Money Using MMID, Send Money Using IFSC Code etc. Please check complete details for “How to Use *99# Facility from following article….
SBI Balance Enquiry by UPI App Facility
Hi Friends you may also check your SBI Bank Balance by using UPI Android App, Download any Bank UPI App and then link your SBI Bank Account and Check Your SBI Bank Balance, Check SBI Mini Statement, Transfer Funds from One to Another Account, Send Money from Your SBI Bank Account to Any Other Bank Account by Mobile Number, By using Virtual ID, IFSC Code, By MMID, or By Using Aadhar Card Number etc..Please check more details for UPI Android App From following link…
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other Banks
We also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number, In this article you may find complete details for All Banks Toll Free Balance Enquiry Numbers like – SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBBJ Balance Enquiry, HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number etc. Please check All Toll Free Numbers from following link…
If you have any query regarding “SBI Balance Enquiry Number, SBI Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Dena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana