ICICI UPI App, Download ICICI UPI App APK From Play Store – Direct Link. Download ICICI Bank UPI App. Download ICICI Pockets UPI App from Below Direct Link…the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) launched the much awaited Unified Payments Interface (UPI). RBI Launches UPI App, Now you can easily Transfer payments to other persons by using below ICICI Pockets UPI App. there are many queries related to ICICI UPI Android App like – How to download ICICI UPI App, what is the UPI, and what does it mean to you?, How UPI Payment System Work, Here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about the UPI.
ICICI UPI App, Download ICICI UPI App APK From Play Store
By Using ICICI Pockets App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 ICICI Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and ICICI Bank launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|ICICI UPI App||Click Here to Download ICICI Pockets UPI App (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download ICICI UPI App
Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write ICICI UPI App
Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “ICICI Pockets” (ICICI Pockets is Official UPI App of ICICI Bank)
Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download ICICI Pockets UPI App (Direct Link)
How to Use ICICI UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use ICICI UPI App
- Now Please Download ICICI UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install ICICI UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, ICICI UPI App is started and Show all Menus of ICICI Pockets App
- Now Please Create your account on ICICI UPI App by Entering Following details – Name, Email, Gender, Mobile number, DOB etc..
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your ICICI UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How ICICI UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be 1234567890@icici (if your bank is ICICI) or 1234567890@axis (if you’re an Axis bank customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.