SBI Credit Card Status 2023, Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online. How to Apply and Check SBI Bank Credit Card Application Status Online 2023. Steps to Check State Bank of India Credit Card Status. In this article, we provide complete details for how to check SBI Bank Credit Card via Online mode and how we can approve SBI Credit Credit Card. In this article, we are providing complete steps to check all SBI Cards Status. Now scroll down below n check more details for “SBI Credit Card Status, Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online”
SBI Credit Card Status
Types of SBI Credi Cards
- SBI Signature Card
- SBI Prime Card
- SBI Card ELITE
- SBI Card ELITE Advantage
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
- SimplySave SBI Card
- SimplyClick SBI Card
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Card
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
- And Many More……
Steps to Check SBI Credit Card Status online
- Step 1 – Visit on SBI Credit Card Official Website https://www.sbicard.com
- Step 2 – After Visit on official SBI Credit Card Website, Please click on “Credit Card” Menu
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at official SBI Credit Card Page, please scroll down this page and you may see “Track Application” Link, Please click on above link…
- Step 4 – Now you may reach at official tracking page, you may directly reach at this page by using following link “https://www.sbicard.com/en/eapply.page“
- Step 5 – Now Please Enter your Application Number and then click on “Track Status” Button
- Step 6 – Now you credit card status is appeared in your computer or mobile screen
Please Note – If you credit card is rejected or not approved then please don’t apply Again for SBI Credit Card till Next 6 Months
How to Approve SBI Credit Card Instantly
If you want to approve your sbi credit card instantly, then please submit following documents…
- Submit Last 2 Year ITR Copy More then Rs 2,50,000
- Provide Postpaid Mobile Bill or Landline Bill
- If you have any other bank credit card, then please provide last 3 statements of your credit card
- PAN Card Copy
- And Other ID Proof and Address Proof
Important Question’s Related to your SBI Credit Card
Q. I had applied for a card a few days ago and have not heard from SBI Card since. How d I find out what has happened to my application?
Please click here to track the status of your application. If you have any concerns regarding your application, you can mail us the same at email@example.com or call us at 39 02 02 02 (please prefix the STD code of your city).
Q. I applied for an SBI Card online and have been told my credit limit. Do I need to do anything else, or will the card be sent to me?
If your application has been approved online, our executives will contact you within 2 working days to inform you about the documents you need to submit. They will also set an appointment with you to collect the necessary documents from you. Once you have submitted your documents, it will take us up to 21 days to process your application. Final approval of your credit card depends on the documents, you provide to us.
Q. I had applied for an SBI Card 3 months back and now when I try to apply again, I am not able to do so.
In the normal course, you should be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application. There are some exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to re-apply for longer. If you are unable to apply after 3 months, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other queries regarding “SBI Credit Card Status” then please tell us via below comment box…