Equitas Bank FD Rates 2021: Grow your money, with our fixed deposits. With a tenure varying between 7 days to 10 years, no penalty on premature withdrawal above 6 months and other great benefits…
The Equitas Bank offers a wide range of Fixed Deposits (FDs) that offer a good rate of return and come with various other benefits. Some of the features of Equitas Bank FDs include nomination facility, flexible tenure options, Equitasto renewal facility, different interest payout options, loan/overdraft facility, Etc. It is very easy to open an Equitas Bank FD online and this can be done at the click of a button in a paper-free manner.
A Fixed Deposit (FD) is one of the most popular financial instruments among the general saving public in India as it provides a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account. Fixed Deposit (FD) is the safest of investments that give high returns after a period.
Benefits of Equitas Bank
- Idle funds can be put to use
- Attractive rate of interest
- No Penalty on premature withdrawal above 6 months
- Option to choose quarterly and cumulative interests
- Non-maintenance charges waiver in savings against FD of one year and above
Equitas Bank FD Rates
Fixed Deposit Rate for Domestic/NRE/NRO (for INR) with effect from: 1st June 2021
Fixed deposit rate to suit your requirement of investment and capital creation.
|Tenure||less than Rs. 2 crore|
|7 – 14 days||3.50%|
|15 – 29 days||3.50%|
|30 – 45 days||3.50%|
|46 – 62 days||4.00%|
|63 – 90 days||4.00%|
|91 – 120 days||4.75%|
|121 – 180 days||4.70%|
|181 – 210 days||5.25%|
|211 – 270 days||5.25%|
|271 – 364 days||5.25%|
- TDS will be deducted as applicable
- Please check all terms and conditions applicable on FD/RD for premature withdrawal
- 0.50% extra for Senior Citizen (not applicable for NRE/NRO)
How to Apply for Equitas Bank FD
- Visit the nearest branch of Equitas Small Finance Bank and our Relationship Manager will guide you on the application process.
- Click Here to Apply Online