HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card: Lifestyles are not understood, they are defined by the ones living them. Millennials spend their lives making memories, collecting miles and trading stories. The slow and steady is not for them, they believe in making the most of every moment, Now!
They enjoy life by living every moment to the fullest and don’t keep their wishes waiting for tomorrow. And for them and for everything that they do, specially designed are the HDFC Bank Millennia range of cards.
Millennials go the distance to chase their passions and for them occasions are all about sharing the Millennial life and with HDFC Bank Millennia range of cards everything seems possible.
After all, if life is the only thing you truly own, why not spend it well? HDFC Bank Millennia Range of Cards. It’s your life. Spend it well.
- 5% CashBack on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy (minimum transaction size of ₹2000)
- 2.5% CashBack on all online spends (minimum transaction size of ₹2000)
- 1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads (Minimum transaction size of ₹100)
- 8 Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access annually
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver
Read more about the eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card below
|Salaried||Indian nationality. Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> ₹30,000|
|Self Employed||Indian nationality. Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > ₹3.6 Lakhs per annum|
Welcome and Milestone benefits
- Launch offer of ₹1000 worth gift vouchers on spends of ₹1,00,000 and above in each calendar quarter for first year only.
- You will receive a Welcome Benefit/Renewal Benefit of 1000 Cash Points (applicable only on payment of membership fee)
- Your first year’s membership fee will be waived off if you spend ₹30,000 and above in the first 90 days
- Your renewal membership fee will be waived off if you spend ₹1,00,000 and above in the first year
Know the features and benefits of the Millennia Credit Card
1. CashBack Benefits
A. Earn up to 5% CashBack on all your spends with a maximum CashBack earning of ₹2,250 per month
- As a launch offer, the maximum CashBack that can be accrued on your spends/shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy will be ₹1000 per month for the first six months post issuance of the card
- Earn 5% CashBack on all spends/shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy up to a maximum CashBack of ₹750 per month*. (Minimum transaction size to avail the CashBack is ₹2000)
- Earn 2.5% CashBack on all online shopping/spends done on other websites or apps up to a maximum CashBack of ₹750 per month*. (Minimum transaction size to avail the CashBack is ₹2000)
- Earn 1% CashBack on all offline spends, Wallet reloads, point-of-sale spends and other swipes up to a maximum CashBack of ₹750 per month*. (It is not applicable on fuel transactions. Minimum transaction size to avail the CashBack is ₹100)
- All CashBack benefits are also applicable on EMI transactions.
*Important Terms and Conditions for CashBack accrual and redemption.
B. Accumulate & Redeem your CashBack as CashPoints
- CashBack will be given in the form of CashPoints, which can be redeemed by the customer against the statement balance (on request only).
- The redemption against the statement balance will be at the rate of 1 CashPoint = ₹1
- The minimum CashPoint balance required for redemption against the statement balance is 2500 CashPoints, redeemable in multiples of ₹500 only.
- CashPoints can also be used for redemption against travel benefits like Flight & Hotel bookings and Rewards Catalogue at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, at a value of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30.
- Unredeemed CashPoints will expire/lapse within 1 year of accumulation
- Redeem CashPoints at the conversion rate of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30
- For further details, on the process to redeem CashPoints, Click here
2. Fuel Surcharge Waiver
1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions.(Minimum transaction of ₹400, Maximum CashBack of ₹250 per statement cycle)
3. Complimentary MasterCard/Diners Club/Visa Lounge Access Program
For Lounge visits within India, HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card Primary Cardholders can avail 8 complimentary lounge access per calendar year (twice in a quarter) through HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card – MasterCard/Diners Club/Visa Credit Card Lounge program. Please swipe your Millennia Credit Card to avail the complimentary lounge access. A transaction of ₹2 will be charged on your Card for the Lounge Access.
4. Exclusive Dining Privileges
Experience the Good Food Trail Dining program at premium restaurants across top cities.
Click here to discover the privileges.
5. Contactless Payment Technology
The HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient and secure payments at retail outlets.
*To see if your Card is contactless, look for the contactless network symbol on your Card.
You can use your Card to make quick transactions at merchant locations accepting contactless Cards.
Please note that in India, payment through contactless mode is allowed for a maximum of ₹2000 for a single transaction where you are not asked to input your Credit Card PIN. However, if the amount is higher than or equal to ₹2000, the Card holder has to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons.
Fees and Charges
Get to know about the fees and charges involved with the HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card. Fees and charges applicable on the Millennia Credit Card
First Year Membership Fee – ₹1000 + Applicable Taxes, Renewal Membership Fee – ₹1000 + Applicable Taxes
Spend ₹1,00,000 in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective 1st July 2017, Goods & Services Tax (GST) is applicable on all Fees, Charges and Interest transactions. The applicable GST would be dependent on place of provision (POP) and place of supply (POS). If POP and POS are in the same state then applicable GST would be CGST and SGST/UTGST else, IGST.
GST for Fees & Charges / Interest transactions billed on statement date will reflect in the next month’s statement.
GST levied will not be reversed on any dispute on Fees & Charges / interest.