HDFC Net Banking 2022: check out step by step guide for how to login at netbanking.hdfcbank.com by using your HDFC Bank Customer ID. Net Banking and Mobile Banking are the facilities which enable you to perform banking transactions at your choice of place and time. You can access Net Banking via personal computer or laptop and Mobile Banking via mobile or tab, subject to the availability of an internet connection.
Special features of HDFC Net Banking
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and you can operate your account anytime, anywhere at your convenience
- HDFC Net Banking and HDFC Mobile Banking services are secure
- Provide dashboard view of your entire relationship with the HDFC Bank
- Allows you to view recent and past transactions (Debits & Credits)
- Allows you to book deposits online
- Transfer money through various payment modes such as Internal Funds Transfer, Own Account Transfer and other Bank Transfer via. NEFT, RTGS & IMPS.
- Helps you place stop cheque instructions
- Allows you to order for a new HDFC cheque book
To know more, please visit nearest branch of Bank of India.
How to Activate HDFC Net Banking Online
Step 1: Visit HDFC official website and from the sidebar click on retail, you can find that link under internet banking. Or directly visit HDFC internet banking website by following link (click here)
Step 2: From HDFC net banking homepage, Enter your customer ID.
Step 3: Now Enter your HDFC bank account number and registered mobile number. After entering captcha security text, click on continue. (Please note – Before starting the registration process, please ensure that you have the following handy: Account Number, ATM/Debit Card linked to the account number, ATM/Debit Card Credentials, Mobile number registered for the account number)
Note: Prefix country code to your mobile number without sign(+) e.g.- 9199*******33 not +9199******33.
Step 4: In the next step, you will require to enter one time password (OTP) that you will receive on your registered mobile number with HDFC Bank. enter OTP received on your mobile and then click on continue button.
Step 5: In the next step, you’ll have to enter your HDFC ATM card details. After entering your Debit card credentials, hit continue button.
Step 6: Now click on Read and accept terms and conditions of using e-banking facility of the bank. Click on check-box “I agree to the above mentioned Agreement-cum-Indemnity” then press accept to proceed.
Step 7: In the next page, you will be asked to enter a password for your internet banking. Simply create a password containing special characters, alphabets, and numbers e.g.-@a2ab_12Z, and click on continue.
Step 8: Upon clicking on continue, following pop-up message will appear on your computer screen “Your request to create Internet Banking User ID is successful.” Click on “OK” and then note down your reference number, customer id, and login user id.
Important! Note down all details before pressing any key.
Step 9: This service takes one working day to activate, now you are able to access your account after 24 Hours.
HDFC Net Banking Login and Register
HDFC Internet Banking
Benefits of Internet Banking?
Internet Banking offers you a convenient way of carrying out your Banking needs without visiting the branch. It saves your time and money, which usually get spent in visiting the branch for carrying out such banking transactions.
The special benefits of NetBanking are:
- Free Stop Cheque request
- Statement Request
- BillPay facility
- Preferred rates for demand drafts
How will I know that my transaction has been completed?
The HDFC NetBanking system will let you know. Depending upon the transaction you have requested, NetBanking will:
- Displaythe information you have requested
- Acceptyour instruction and show an appropriate message to that effect or giveyou a transaction reference number which you may use to refer to yourtransaction in all future communication
- Display an appropriate message on why it cannot complete your transaction or ask you to try again
How can I log in if I have forgotten my password?
In case you have forgotten your password you can re-generate it using our Instant IPIN facility online.
How do I change my password?
To change your IPIN (password), first log in to NetBanking with your Customer ID and current password. After you have logged in you can change your password using the ‘Change Password’ option. Your password should be a minimum of 6 characters and a maximum 15 characters and should be alphanumeric (have letters, numbers or both).
Am I eligible for NetBanking?
If you have an HDFC Bank Savings or Current account, then you are eligible for NetBanking and you can access your account through NetBanking.
What kind of hardware and software is recommended to use NetBanking more efficiently?
The minimum requirements to use NetBanking are:
Hardware: You need to have a Pentium PC with 32 MB RAM, 2.1 GB Hard Disk Space with 500MB free space.
Software: You need to have a browser: Internet Explorer Version 8 or higher, Google Chrome Version 24 and higher, Firefox Version 17 or higher.
Where can I open a new Fixed Deposit?
You can open a Fixed Deposit in any nearest HDFC Bank branches in the country.
You can also open Fixed Deposits through NetBanking provided:
You have registered for the facility with necessary online financial transaction rights
Your PAN number is updated under your Customer Identification Number in Bank’s records
Following are the steps for booking your Fixed Deposit online:
- Access your NetBanking account with your Customer ID and IPIN (NetBanking Password)
- Select “Open New Fixed Deposit” option under the Fixed Deposit menu from the Menu bar located on the left hand side of the web page
- Select the desired values from the Drop-down lists
- Once complete, click on “Continue” and “Confirm” the details entered
- A new web page, confirming the Fixed Deposit booking will be displayed. Physical advices will not be sent for Fixed Deposits booked through Net Banking. An electronic mail advice will be sent to you on your registered e-mail Id within 2 working days. The password for your Fixed Deposit Advice will be your Customer ID.
At any point, if you wish to check your FD holdings, the same may be viewed on the Fixed Deposit summary page on Net banking. In case you wish to have a physical advice, you can download the same from the FD summary page on net banking.
What are the charges and limits for RTGS?
From 15th November, 2010 RTGS transactions are charged according to the conditions below:
- Rs. 2 Lakhs to Rs. 5 Lakhs – Rs. 25 (inclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Above Rs. 5 Lakhs – Rs. 50 (inclusive of taxes) per transaction
Charges for RTGS transactions done through Net Banking are not applicable for Current Accounts: Apex / Max / Plus / Merchant Advantage Plus / Flexi / Trade / Merchant Advantage / Premium / Regular.
The maximum amount of funds that can be transferred per customer ID every day is Rs. 10 Lakhs. The minimum amount is Rs. 2 Lakhs.
What are the charges and limits for NEFT?
Effective 1st August, 2012, NEFT transactions on NetBanking would be charged as below:
- Amounts up to Rs. 10,000 – Rs.2.5 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Amounts from Rs.10,001 to Rs.1 lakh – Rs. 5 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Amounts above Rs. 1 lakh up to Rs. 2 lakh – Rs. 15 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
- Amounts above Rs.2 lakh – Rs.25 (exclusive of taxes) per transaction
Charges for NEFT transactions done through Net Banking are not applicable for Current Accounts: Apex / Max / Plus / Merchant Advantage Plus / Flexi / Trade / Merchant Advantage / Premium / Regular.
The maximum amount of funds that can be transferred per customer ID every day is Rs. 10 Lakhs.
What do I do when I get the message “Access denied”?
The possible reasons for this are:
- You have not used the NetBanking facility for more than 999 days (in this case you need to attempt logging in again after 24 hrs).
- You have entered the wrong IPIN (password) five times (in this case you need to attempt logging in again after 24 hrs).
- If you have forgotten your IPIN, then we regenerate the IPIN based on an authenticated request from you
How do I register for TPT (Third Party Transfer) services online?
You can register for TPT (Third Party Transfer) services online by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Login to NetBanking using Cust ID & password
- Step 2: Click on the TPT tab and ‘Register Now’
- Step 3: Select the Debit Card and enter the Debit Card details
- Step 4: Confirm their mobile number and enter the OTP (One Time Password) which they have received on their registered mobile number
In case you are not registered for Secure Access you will be asked to register for it by selecting 5 Challenge Questions, Image and a Message