SBI UPI App 2021 – BHIM SBI Pay: UPI, Recharges, Bill Payments, Food. ‘BHIM SBI Pay’ (UPI App of SBI) is a most innovative payment app that allows any Banks’ customer to send or receive money to/from any other Banks customer using a single app & also allows to pay for services like recharge, food orders, bill payments & local deals. You need not worry which Bank you have your account with. Just download “BHIM SBI Pay” & start using it..
SBI UPI App 2021
By Using SBI Pay App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 SBI Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and State bank of India launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|BHIM SBI Pay||Click Here to Download SBI Pay UPI App (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download SBI UPI App
- Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
- Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write BHIM SBI Pay
- Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “SBI Pay” (SBI Pay is Official UPI App of State bank of india)
- Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
- Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download SBI Pay UPI App (Direct Link)
How to Use SBI UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use BHIM SBI Pay
- Now Please Download SBI UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install BHIM SBI Pay in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, BHIM SBI Pay is started and Show all Menus of SBI Pay App
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your BHIM SBI Pay is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How BHIM SBI Pay is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be 1234567890@sbi (if your bank is SBI) or 1234567890@axis (if you’re an Axis bank customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.