SBI UPI App 2019, Download BHIM SBI Pay From Play Store – Direct Link
SBI UPI App 2019 – BHIM SBI Pay: UPI, Recharges, Bill Payments, Food. Download SBI UPI APP APK From Play Store – Direct Link. Download State Bank of India UPI App. Download SBI Pay UPI App from Below Direct Link…the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) launched the much awaited Unified Payments Interface (UPI). RBI Launches UPI App, Now you can easily Transfer payments to other persons by using below SBI Pay App. there are many queries related to SBI UPI Android App like – How to download SBI UPI App, what is the UPI, and what does it mean to you?, How UPI Payment System Work, Here’s a quick guide to everything you need to know about the UPI.
SBI UPI App, Download SBI UPI APP APK From Play Store
By Using SBI Pay App you can Make payments easier using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect Payments Very Easily. On 23rd November 2016 SBI Launched his UPI Apk, Many other banks already launched UPI App and State bank of India launched his UPI App on 23rd November 2016.
|SBI Upi App||Click Here to Download SBI Pay UPI App (Direct Link Play Store)|
Steps to Download SBI UPI App
- Step 1 – Visit on Play Store Site – https://play.google.com
- Step 2 – Now in Search Box, Please write SBI UPI App
- Step 3 – Now you can see various Apps on Search Page, Please click on “SBI Pay” (SBI Pay is Official UPI App of State bank of india)
- Step 4 – Now Please click on “Install” Button
- Step 5 – Now Your app is successfully installed, Your App is Ready to Use for UPI Transactions
Click Here to Download SBI Pay UPI App (Direct Link)
How to Use SBI UPI App
- Every Customer will need to have a bank account and a smart phone to use SBI UPI App
- Now Please Download SBI UPI UPI app from Play Store or Using Above Procedure
- Now Install SBI UPI App in Your Smartphone
- After Install UPI APP, Please Open your app
- Now your App is asking for Send a SMS for Confirm your mobile number
- After Confirmation of your Mobile Number, SBI UPI app is started and Show all Menus of SBI Pay App
- Now you will require to set your unique Virtual ID and Generate MPIN by using your Debit Card
- Now your SBI UPI App is ready to pay, collect and Check your bank balance
How SBI UPI App is Working
- To send money to someone, you need to know only their UPI ID – a virtual identity like an email address. This could be your name, or your phone number, so for example, if your phone number is 1234567890, then your virtual address could be [email protected] (if your bank is SBI) or [email protected] (if you’re an Axis bank customer), and so on.
- By Using UPI app not need of knowing the recipient’s name, their bank account number, and IFSC code (or bank branch).
- UPI is built on top of the IMPS, which you may have used to transfer money between bank account. Like IMPS, UPI is immediate, and works 24×7, through the year, unlike NEFT or RTGS services, which have specific working hours.
- The UPI can also be used for shopping online – instead of entering your debit card number, expiry date, and CVV code, followed by waiting for the OTP, you’d just enter your UPI ID, and get an alert on your phone to verify the transaction.