How to Double your money wisely ? (7 Ways): There are many people in the world, who want to make the money without any effort or hard work but by investing in the right way and the best optimum return based investment. They are people with a very sharp minds, and hence they would be very much smart in investing.
Now the people also want that the amount invested should get doubled in short term and get them back, but investing in these securities might turn out to be risky. The person should know the right mix of investments. Here are some of the examples of getting the money doubled faster. Now check more details regarding “How to Double your money wisely ? (7 Ways)”
How to Double your money wisely ?
list of all 7 ways by using you can Double your money wisely.
Ways to get Money Doubled:
1. The first sector where you should invest to get a return very high should be the real estate sector. As our country is growing and developing at a tremendous speed, I think so the real estate sector would be dominant sector for the investment which would be giving very good returns with lowest risk. This sector is booming like anything in some of the cities of the country. In metro cities, The price of a flat which was Rs. 10 Lakhs before 10 years has become flat of Rs. 1 crore in today’s date, which shows the great growth in the sector.
2.The second investment which I would suggest for risk-free investment would be Investment in Gold. Gold has been the most popular investment in India. As the people in India also take gold for the majority of the wearing and the glamour purpose also. The prices of the gold has been going up since many years, which suggests that there is good growth in the industry which would further help in growing the money.
3. The third would be the tax free bonds which are very much popular in these days as they are offering great interest rates with the additional benefit of no taxability from the returns earned. This has been in trend since many days and expected to be more as the government is also interested in raising money through this bonds and get them distributed among the people.
4. The next investment would be the investment in the PPF, which would also provide you great returns with the minimum money required to be deposited being very low helps in accumulating the funds and getting good results.
5. The next would be the investment in the NSC or KVP, i.e. in Kisan Vikas Patra or the National Savings Certificates which are giving good returns as they want to get the policies make popular and get more and more subscribers to the plan.
6. Then the normal would be the Bank Fixed deposits, which would give you more interest rates if you keep your money with the bank for a longer period of time and you can also get the benefits of the higher interest rates if you invest it in some of the senior citizen schemes.
7. There are other various investments in which you can easily earn double the money in few years but it involves very much risk which everyone has no capacity to bear it. The investment which involves high risk is the investment in stock market, Risky Mutual Funds, company deposits etc.