IndusInd Credit Card Status 2022, Check IndusInd Credit Card Application Status Online. How to Apply and Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status Online 2022. Steps to Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status. Hello Friends In this article we provide complete details for how to check IndusInd Bank Credit Card via Online mode and how we can approve IndusInd Credit Credit Card. Now check out a detailed guide for how to check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Status online or using the Customer Caren helpline number…
Types of IndusInd Credit Cards
- Jet Airways Odyssey American Express Card from IndusInd Bank,
- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Odyssey Visa Credit Card
- Jet Airways Voyage American Express Card from IndusInd Bank
- Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage Visa Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Credit Card,
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card,
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Aura Edge Master Card
- IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Select Credit Card
- IndusInd Bank Iconia American Express Card
- IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Car
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Credit Card
- And Many More……
|IndusInd Customer Care Number
|Indulge Credit Card
|1860 267 7777 /+91- 22 – 42207777 (24 x 7)
|Pinnacle Credit Card/Legend Credit Card/ Signature Credit Card/IndusInd Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit card/World Miles Signature Credit Card
|1860 267 7777 / +91- 22 – 42207777 (Available 24 x 7)
|Platinum Credit Card/ Iconia Credit Card/Platinum Select Credit Card/Platinum Aura Edge Credit Card/Platinum Aura Credit Card/World Miles Platinum Credit Card/IndusInd Bank Jet Airways Voyage Credit Card
|1860 267 7777 / +91- 22 – 42207777 (Available 24 x 7)
|Classic Credit Card / Gold Credit Card /Business (Gold) Credit Card
|1860 500 5004 / +91- 22- 44066666 (Available 24 x 7)
Steps to Check IndusInd Credit Card Status online
- Step 1 – Visit on IndusInd Credit Card Official Website https://www.indusind.com/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official IndusInd Credit Card Website, Please click on “Credit Card” Menu
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at official IndusInd Credit Card Page, please scroll down this page and you may see “Track Application” Link, Please click on above link…
- Step 4 – Now you may reach at official tracking page, you may directly reach at this page by using following link “https://creditcards.indusind.com/verifyOwnershipForm.html“
- Step 5 – Now Please Enter your Application Number, Mobile Number or Date of Birth and then click on “Track Status” Button
- Step 6 – Now you credit card status is appeared in your computer or mobile screen
Please Note – If your credit card is rejected or not approved then please don’t apply Again for IndusInd Credit Card till the Next 6 Months
How to Approve IndusInd Credit Card Instantly
If you want to approve your IndusInd credit card instantly, then please submit the following documents…
- Submit Last 2 Year ITR Copy More then Rs 2,50,000
- Provide Postpaid Mobile Bill or Landline Bill
- If you have any other bank credit card, then please provide last 3 statements of your credit card
- PAN Card Copy
- And Other ID Proof and Address Proof
Important Question’s Related to your IndusInd Credit Card
Q. I have applied for an IndusInd Credit Card – would like to know the status?
Click here to check the status of your IndusInd credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number and Mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
Q. I have not received my Credit Card?
Generally, your IndusInd Credit Card is delivered within 21 working days of submitting your application. If you have registered your mobile number with us, you will receive timely alerts informing you about the status and details of the dispatch of your IndusInd Credit Card.
If you have received the alert on Airway Bill number (courier reference) on your mobile number provided in Credit card application form.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill number by visiting the courier websites.
Q. I had applied for an IndusInd Card 3 months back and now when I try to apply again, I am not able to do so.
In the normal course, you should be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application. There are some exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to re-apply for longer.
Q. When is late payment charge levied?
Late Payment charges will be applicable if Minimum Amount Due is not paid by the payment due date, Clear funds need to be credited to IndusInd Bank Card account on or before the payment due date, to avoid Late Payment charges. Late payment charges are applicable as:
|Late Payment Charges
|Less than Rs.100 – Nil
|Rs.100 to Rs.500
|Rs.501 to Rs.1,000
|Rs.1001 to Rs.1,0000
|Rs.10,001 and above
2.5% of Over Limit Amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
*Over-Limit Fee: Bank may approve certain transactions attempted by the Card Member which can breach the credit limit, as a service gesture. Please note that if the outstanding amount exceeds the credit limit, an over-limit fee of 2.5% of the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500) will be levied. Over-limit status may also happen because of fees or interest charges.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective 01 July 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable instead of Service Tax. GST may be applicable from time-to-time, presently the GST rate for banking and financial services is at 18% (applicable on all fees, interest, surcharge and other charges).
If you have any other queries regarding “IndusInd Credit Card Status” then please tell us via below comment box…