How to Link IndusInd Credit Card to Aadhaar Card – Step by Step
IndusInd Credit Card Aadhaar Card Link, How to Link IndusInd Credit Card to Aadhaar Card: As per the new govt rules, it is important to link credit card to the Aadhaar Card, If you have a IndusInd Bank credit card, you will also have to link your IndusInd credit card to the Aadhaar Card. Your IndusInd credit card may get blocked after 2019, if you fail to link your 12-digit Aadhaar number to it by the revised date.
If you have already linked Aadhaar number to your IndusInd savings account, then there is no need to worry. But if you have not linked Aadhaar to IndusInd credit card offered by a bank wherein you do not hold any Current & Savings Account, then do that before the last date to enjoy uninterrupted services. In case you are unaware of the ways to link Aadhaar to a IndusInd credit card, you can learn those in this article. So, without any further delay, let’s discuss about step by step guide fir the linking process.
How to Link IndusInd Credit Card to Aadhaar Card
- Visit the nearest IndusInd Bank branch of your credit card with both original and photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Now Request for Aadhaar Seeding Form or Aadhaar Linking Form AT IndusInd Bank Branch
- Now Fill your Aadhaar Details and IndusInd credit card details
- Sign the form
- Submit the duly signed form to the IndusInd branch official
- The official will verify Aadhaar details from the original and send to IndusInd Bank Head quarter of form for further processing
- Only when the details are successfully verified, you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number stating the linkage of Aadhaar with IndusInd credit card..
- Contact IndusInd Bank Customer Care 1800 209 0061 / 022 44066666 / 1860 267 7777
- Go through the menus and choose Aadhaar Seeding
- You may be asked to type your IndusInd credit card number on the call
- Now Customer care would be asked to enter and re-enter your 12-digit biometric authentication number i.e Aadhaar Number.
- Your details would processed by your IndusInd credit card bank
- Upon successful verification, you will get an SMS notifying a linkage of Aadhaar with a IndusInd credit card
- Customers can Use IndusInd SMS banking services
- Type Aadhaar Number and IndusInd credit card number in a prescribed format
- Send it to a specific number which you can know by calling the customer care executive or a IndusInd branch official
- Subsequent to successful verification of the details, the Aadhaar will get linked to your IndusInd credit card
- Visit official IndusInd Credit car website i.e http://www.indusind.com/
- Now click on login button from menu
- Enter your username and password
- Now Click on Request tab and then you can see “Update Aadhaar Link”
- Select the account to which you would like to link your Aadhaar Number
- Now Enter you Aadhaar Number
- Now click on “Submit Button”
Link Aadhaar to IndusInd Bank via IndusInd Website
- Step 1: Get your Aadhaar number, PAN number, Bank Customer ID, and Bank Account number.
- Step 2: Click on Aadhaar Linkage Form
- Step 3: Fill the details and Mobile number registered with the bank account.
- Step 4: You will receive an SMS with OTP.
- Step 5: Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’
FAQs on Linking Your Aadhaar Card to IndusInd Bank Credit Card
My Aadhaar number is already linked with some other Bank, do I still have to link Aadhaar number with my IndusInd Bank account?
- Yes, as per the new amendment in PMLA rules by the Government, all accounts should be linked with Aadhaar before 31st Mar’18; failing which the accounts will become inoperative till the time the Aadhaar number is submitted in the said accounts. Request you to kindly update your Aadhaar number in all your Bank accounts.
- In case a family member is a joint holder in your account, you are requested to update their Aadhaar number in the said account.
I have applied for my Aadhaar number but have still not received the same
- Every person who has applied for Aadhaar, is issued an Enrolment Acknowledgement Slip. Using the enrolment id and details mentioned in this acknowledgement slip, the person can download an e-Aadhaar from UIDAI website (website:https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/)
I do not have Aadhaar Number
- In case a customer does not have Aadhaar number, they need to visit the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center to apply for the same.
- Click here for Aadhaar Enrolment & Update Centres in Banks & Post offices
Do I need to update Aadhaar for Minor accounts
- Yes, Linking of Aadhaar is applicable for all accounts, Customer can do it through NetBanking / Mobile Banking or by visiting nearest branch
Is Aadhaar applicable to Non-residents?
- In case a customer is a non-resident, Aadhaar is not applicable / mandatory.
I am a foreign national working in India. Is it mandatory for me to link Aadhaar number in bank records?
- In case a customer is a foreign national / NRI / NRO / Expats, Aadhaar linking is not applicable.
- Quick and Easy Ways to link your Aadhaar Number link now