How to Register Mobile Number in Bank of India, boi mobile no registration
- How to Register Mobile Number in Bank of India detailed guide with screenshots, check out step by step guide for boi mobile no registration. Bank of India is one of the top customer friendly Public sector bank in India. The Public bank is known for on the go updates and banking facilities. A customer can use the registered mobile number to use the wide variety of services from checking BOI account balance to suspend facility through SMS banking. So Now you may get answer for How can I register a mobile number with my BOI account number? from below
How to Register Mobile Number in Bank of India
BOI is a Public Sector Bank and as it’s the procedure with other Public sector banks you may have to visit the home branch, fill-up a form to register your phone number and get it done across the counter. If you have boi net banking facility you can go to the option available to register phone number However, one needs to register the mobile number or change it in case the number is not current. Here is procedure how you can do that.
Fill mobile number registration form & Submit
You can visit your BOI branch and submit your mobile number registration form, Fill the form and submit it along with photo copy of passbook and Aadhaar card and writing a letter or ready made available application form at the branch along with your proof of identity. this is for first time registration of mobile number. You will get confirmation sms on your mobile number.
If you had already registered your mobile number and availed net banking facility you can change it through BOI net banking itself without visiting branch..( if you changed your number for own reasons) only one condition is that you account should have full kyc at branch while opening of account and six months old one.
BOI mobile no registration form
currently bank of india not provide any form for mobile no registration at its official website, so For registering your mobile number, you need to visit your bank branch and write a application with new number, aadhar card, pass book photocopy and your photo and summit it to branch.
Before summiting confirm your number again. After summiting you get a message on your number. Congrats, your number will be updated.
May this article is helpful.
There are two methods to change/update mobile number
At Branch: Give written application
At ATM: Self change with active ATM card
Internet banking: Self change on internet banking plus OTP on existing mobile number.
बैंक ऑफ इंडिया अकाउंट मे मोबाइल नंबर रजिस्टर ओर बदलने के तरीके..
Method 1: Update/Change Mobile number via Bank of India Internet Banking
- Step 1: User may Log on to the www.bankofindia.co.in, the official web address of the Bank of India.
- Step 2: The customer can click on the “Options‘ link displayed on the page top menu.
- Step 3: From sidebar as shown in Image, click on ‘Profile‘ link to proceed further.
- Step 4: Next Go to the option of ‘Update Mobile Number‘ option and set your desire mobile number. The registered number should receive an OTP and once you enter the same, your number will be changed.
Simply click the update option and you are done. You should receive an OTP on your old number and once you enter, your new number is updated.
Method 2: Update Mobile number by visiting nearby BOI ATM
If you have active Bank of India ATM card, visit nearby atm and follow Insert ATM<Select Language<other requests<Mobile Update.
Important Note: However, if you do not have the existing number then you must visit the nearest branch of Bank of India. You need to submit an application for the change of number and you are done.
all boi customers can also use mobile Banking to Update the mobile number. Many people confuse the Internet banking and the mobile banking for Bank of India. It is to be understood that both are same and same credentials are used.
Registering and changing the number with BOI is very easy and if you follow these above steps then you can do that in few minutes.
Sample Application for Bank of India Mobile no Registration
Bank of India, Mansarovar
Subject: Mobile Number Registration with Account
I (your name) hold a bank account in your branch with an Account number allotted to me: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (your account number) I want to register my mobile number with this account. My new mobile number is 1234567890 and I request you to register my mobile number with my bank account. I have attached my ID proof with this letter.