Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Toll Free Number: Axis Bank Balance check, Axis bank missed call balance enquiry number is 09225892258. If you want a mini statement of Axis bank then dial 18004196969 (new axis bank number). or, you can use 18004196868, Both axis bank toll free number can be use to get mini statement by SMS or CALL. or, You may try 09225892258 and get AXIS bank account details. If you want to get balance details in voice you may call 18004195858 or 18004196868 (In Hindi Voice Call)
In this article we provide complete details for How to Check Axis Bank Balance. There are many Queries related to Axis Bank Balance Enquiry like – How to Check Axis Account Balance, Balance Enquire toll free number for Axis Bank, How to Check Axis Bank Balance by Miss Call Number, Axis Mini Statement Enquiry Number etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Toll Free Number, Email Address”
Dial this new number– 18004195959 to get account balance details through SMS. Dial 18004196969 to get mini statement through SMS. To get account balance details in Hindi through Call, dial- 18004195858. To get mini statement details in Hindi through Call, dial- 18004196868.
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Toll Free Number
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with Axis Bank
If you mobile number already registered with Axis Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Axis Bank Balance…
Balance Detail –09225892258
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 1800 419 6969
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Axis Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Axis Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Axis Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Check Axis Balance Detail – 09225892258
- Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 1800 419 6969
Axis SMS Banking Services
Every debit or credit in your account is intimated to you by an SMS as soon as it happens. Be in a smart position to detect any unauthorised access to your account.
Effective from June 15, 2013 all Savings Account holders registered for SMS Banking (except NRI) will be charged Rs. 15 per quarter (exclusive of taxes).You can unsubcribe by visiting nearest branch and ATM, once unsubscribed you will not be charged from subsequent billing cycle.
Kindly note following points before sending an SMS:
- All the below-mentioned SMS requests should be sent through the registered mobile number only.
- For the account number, you can either type the full 15 digits or only the last three digits except for the CUSTID keyword where full 15 digit account number is necessary
- SMS charges as specified by your operator will apply for the SMS requests sent by you.
- NRI Customers- Please send the SMS request to +919717000002
SMS Banking Numbers are 5676782 or 9717000002.
|Balance Enquiry||BAL [account-number]
|Last 3 transactions||MINI [account-number]
|To download Mobile App||MBANK|
|To locate the nearest ATM||ATM <Pincode>
|To register for E-Statement||GREEN <Email Id>
|On-Demand E-statement||ESTMT<last 5 digits of account number> <From Date> <To Date> – Dates in dd-mm-yyyy format|
|Update Email ID||UPDATEM<valid Email ID>|
|To get a Cheque Book*||CHQBK <Last 6 digit of a/c No.>
|Cheque Status Enquiry||CHQST <6 digit of Cheque No.> <Last 6 digit of the A/c No.>|
|Stop Cheque Request||STOPCHQ<6 digit of Cheque No.> <Last 6 digit of the A/c No.> <3 digit reason code>
|Know your MMID (For IMPS transactions)||MMID|
|To link Aadhaar no. with Axis Bank account||Aadhaar< Aadhaar no.>AC
< last 6 digits of AC no.>
|To know your Projected Average Balance||For Projected Average Monthly Balance SMS:PAMB < last 6 digits of AC no. >
For Projected Average Quarterly Balance SMS:PAQB < last 6 digits of AC no. >
For Projected Average Half Yearly Balance SMS:PHAB < last 6 digits of AC no. >
|Block Internet Banking||Lock < 9 digit Cust ID >
E.g.: Lock 810XXXXX7
Axis Bank Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
1800 209 5577 (Retail Banking)
1800 103 5577 (Agri and Rural)
To report lost credit card, call on toll free numbers
1800 233 5577
1800 209 5577
1800 103 5577
To report lost debit card, call
Requirements to Use Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Axis Bank (Axis)
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Axis Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Axis Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- Some banks limit the no of times that you can avail this facility in a day. For example – Bank of Baroda customers can avail this facility maximum “5 times in a day”. Bank of India Customers can avail this facility maximum “2 times in a day”
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
Axis Bank Balance Enquiry by *99# Facility
For use this Service you will require to Dial *99# from your phone and check your bank balance, check your statement, Send Money Using MMID, Send Money Using IFSC Code etc. Please check complete details for “How to Use *99# Facility from following article….
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other Banks
We also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number, In this article you may find complete details for All Banks Toll Free Balance Enquiry Numbers like – SBI Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number etc. Please check All Toll Free Numbers from following link..
If you have any query regarding “Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Axis Bank Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Dena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana