Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Yes Bank Toll Free Number
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Yes Bank Toll Free Number, Email Address: Yes Bank Balance Enquiry. Yes Bank user can miss call on any of these number 09840909000 or 09223920000 or 09223921111 to get balance details on your mobile in SMS format. If you have not registered your mobile number for balance enquiry service with your Yes bank account then send text message YESREG CUSTOMER_ID and send to 09840909000 .(SMS CHARGE APPLY)
Yes Bank customers may register for missed call balance service by sending this SMS- “YESREG <Cust ID>” from their registered mobile number to this number- +91-9840909000. After registering successfully, customers may make use of missed call enquiry services!
The account balance checking number of Yes Bank is- 09223920000. Give missed call to this number and get account balance details sent to your registered mobile number via an SMS! To get details about last 5 transactions, give missed call to the number- 09223921111. Please note that to make use of this missed call service, your mobile number must be registered with the bank! This service is free of cost!
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Yes Bank (Yes) Balance Enquiry
If your Mobile number is Register with Yes Bank
If you mobile number already registered with Yes Bank then you will require to Dial Following Number to check your Yes Bank Balance…
Balance Detail –09840909000
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 09223921111
If your Mobile number is Not Registered with Yes Bank
If you mobile number is not registered with Yes Bank, then first you will require to register you mobile number with Yes Bank, Please Follow below procedure to Register your Mobile Number and Then check your bank balance very easily….
You can register for Missed Call banking by sending an SMS “YESREG <Cust ID>” from your registered mobile number to (+91-9840909000)
After Successfully Registration Please check Balance By Using Following Number….
- Know your Account Balance by giving a missed call on 09223920000
- Get a list of last 5 transactions by giving a missed call on 09223921111
Please note –
- In case of multiple accounts linked, balance for all the accounts will be sent as SMS on giving a Missed Call, however last 5 transactions will be provided for only the primary account number
- To change the primary account number for Missed call Banking, kindly SMS YESDEF <Cust ID><Account No.> to (+91-9840909000)
- In case your mobile number is registered against multiple Cust Ids, you will not be able to avail this service
Yes Bank Toll Free Number for General Enquiries
For queries related to Loans, Deposits, Service charges, Rate of interest on Deposit/Loans & information related to ATMs
Yes Bank Customer Care Email Address
- SMS ‘HELP’ space <CUST ID> to +91 92233 90909
Yes Bank Debit Card and Credit Card Hotlisting
Hi Friends if your UCO Bank Debit is lost, then please use following option for hotlisting your debit card..
In case of loss / theft of your YES BANK Debit/Credit Card, please report the same immediately at our YES TOUCH Phone Banking Service numbers mentioned below, and get your Card hotlisted. This will help you avoid any misuse / fraudulent transactions through your Card.
Debit Card: 1800 2000 (Toll Free for Mobiles & Landlines in India) +91 22 30993600 (When calling from Outside India)
Credit Card: (Toll Free For Mobile & Landlines in India) : 1800 103 1212 (When calling from Outside India) : +91 22 4935 0000
Yes SMS Banking Services
Yes Bank cutting-edge technology allows you to fulfill your Mobile Banking requirements through a Single Number (+91-9840909000). By subscribing to this service, you will receive important information about your account directly on your phone at all times.
Our Mobile Banking facility provides you with an extensive range of services at your fingertips. So you can carry banking transactions with ease
- Easy Registration: At YES BANK, we eliminate the need for paperwork to access Mobile Banking, thus, saving your time and effort
|Mobile Registration||YESREG||YESREG <Cust ID>|
|Account Balance Inquiry||YESBAL||YESBAL <Cust ID>|
|Last 5 transactions in the account||YESTXN||YESTXN <Cust ID>|
|Cheque Status Inquiry||YESCST||YESCST <Cust ID> <Cheque No.>|
|Stop Cheque Request||YESSTP||YESSTP <Cust ID> <Cheque No.>|
|Chequebook Request||YESCHQ||YESCHQ <Cust ID>|
|Details of fixed deposits linked to the account||YESFDQ||YESFDQ <Cust ID>|
|Request for an account statement||YESSTM||YESSTM <Cust ID>|
|List of all above supported Requests||YESHLP||YESHLP <Cust ID>|
|In case of multiple accounts linked to same Cust ID, kindly provide the relevant account number at the end of the requests. Example: YESSTP <Cust ID> <Cheque No.> <Account No.>|
Yes Bank Mobile Banking
No additional login credentials required as Retail NetBanking credentials are used for log-in to the application 24×7, Real Time – Inter Bank funds transfer by using IMPS Additional security of 4 digit secret MPIN for all transactions
- YESMOB to 567678 – To receive YES BANK MobileBanking application URL for download
- MMID space to 567678 – To receive or activate your MMID for your YES BANK Account.
- MMIDCANCEL space to 567678 – To deactivate the MMID for your YES BANK Account. This will stop your IMPS services.
Requirements to Use Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Facility
- To use this free facility, your mobile number should have been registered for mobile banking services with Yes Bank
- If your number is already registered with your bank, you can directly call the above listed number’s .
- If your mobile number is not registered, you will get an SMS as “Your mobile number is not registered for this service”, then please follow registration procedure or Visit o Yes Bank Branch and Register your Mobile number with your Yes Account.
- If you have multiple savings accounts with the same bank, the default account will be the latest opened account and you will be able to check only default account balance…
- This service is available on domestic mobile numbers only
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry by *99# Facility
Friends you may also check your Yes Bank Balance by using New *99# Service, By using this service you may check your Yes Bank Account Balance, Yes Bank Mini Statement, Transfer Funds from One to Another Account, Send Money from Your Yes Bank Account to Any Other Bank Account by IFSC Code, By MMID, or By Using Aadhar Card Number etc. Please check complete details for “How to Use *99# Facility from following article….
Yes Balance Enquiry by UPI App Facility
Hi Friends you may also check your Yes Bank Balance by using Yes UPI Android App, Download any Bank UPI App and then link your Yes Bank Account and Check Your Yes Bank Balance, Check Yes Mini Statement, Transfer Funds from One to Another Account, Send Money from Your Yes Bank Account to Any Other Bank Account by Mobile Number, By using Virtual ID, IFSC Code, By MMID, or By Using Aadhar Card Number etc..Please check more details for UPI Android App From following link…
Official Balance Enquiry Number of Other Banks
We also Write a Separate Article for all banks Balance Enquire Toll Free Number, In this article you may find complete details for All Banks Toll Free Balance Enquiry Numbers like – SBI Balance Enquiry Number, Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number, ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of India Balance Enquiry Number, Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number etc. Please check All Toll Free Numbers from following link..
Aadhar Payment App
Hi Friends Recently Govt of India Launched Aadhar Based Payment Service, For using this service you will require only your Aadhaar number, Smartphone and Biometric card reader. All Merchants and Shopkeepers are accepted payment via “Aadhar Payment App”, This is very Simplest Payment Method in India till Now. Check More details for Aadhar Card Payment App from below link…
If you have any query regarding “Yes Bank Balance Enquiry Number, Yes Bank Toll Free Number” then please post your query via below comment box…..
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- ICICI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBI Balance Enquiry Number
- SBBJ Balance Enquiry Number
- Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- HDFC Balance Enquiry Number
- Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Dena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Bank Holidays in India
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana