Suryoday Bank FD Rates: Suryoday Small Finance Bank’s Regular Fixed Deposit ensures that your earnings grow steadily and effortlessly. Its key features like attractive interest rates, multiple interest payout options, and zero penalty on premature closure make it the ideal investment for your hard-earned money.
The Suryoday Bank offers a wide range of Fixed Deposits (FDs) that offer a good rate of return and come with various other benefits. Some of the features of Suryoday Bank FDs include nomination facility, flexible tenure options, Suryodayto renewal facility, different interest payout options, loan/overdraft facility, Etc. It is very easy to open an Suryoday Bank FD online and this can be done at the click of a button in a paper-free manner.
Interest Rates for Regular Fixed Deposit
Mentioned below are the applicable Fixed Deposit Interest Rates for the mentioned tenures. The below mentioned Fixed Deposit Interest rates are effective from February 15, 2021 )
9.50 % p.a. on Fixed Deposit for period of more than 24 months to 36 months for amounts, less than Rs. 2 Crore (Non-Senior Citizen). visit our Bank branch for more details. Rates are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd.
Domestic Deposits Effective: From February 15, 2021
Suryoday Bank Fix Deposit Rates for amount less then 2 Cr.
|Senior Citizen Rate #|
|7 days to 14 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|15 days to 45 days||4.00%||4.50%|
|46 days to 90 days||5.00%||5.50%|
|91 days to 6 months||5.50%||6.00%|
|Above 6 months to 9 months||6.00%||6.50%|
|Above 9 months to less than 1 Year||6.25%||6.75%|
|1 Year to 2 years||6.75%||7.25%|
|Above 2 Years to 3 Years||7.00%||7.50%|
|Above 3 Years to less than 5 Years||7.10%||7.60%|
|Above 5 years to 10 years||6.50%||7.00%|
Suryoday Bank Fix Deposit Rates for amount More then 2 Cr.
Fixed Deposit of amounts Rs. 2 Crore and above, please contact nearest Suryoday Small Finance Bank Branch or call on 1800-266-7711
Key Benefits for Suryoday Bank FD Rates
A Fixed Deposit (FD) is one of the most popular financial instruments among the general saving public in India as it provides a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account. Fixed Deposit (FD) is the safest of investments that give high returns after a period.
- Flexible options available
- Competitive rate of interest
- Simplified on-boarding
- Minimum sum of Rs 1,000 (Rates applicable basis amount)
- Available in traditional or cumulative/re-investment plans
- The rate of interest paid for fixed deposit may vary depending on the tenure. For tenure of up to 6 months, calculation will be on simple interest basis. Interest will be compunded only for re-investment FDs
- Option of auto-renewing the FD at the end of the term. If not opted, the principal and interest is paid back to your account with us
- The fixed deposit can be opened for a minimum period of 7 days to maximum of 10 years
- The rate applicable on premature withdrawal would be 1% less than the rate applicable from the lower of the two:
- Rate for original /contracted tenure for which the deposit has been booked (as on the date of booking the deposit)
- Rate for the actual tenure for which the deposit was in force with the Bank (as on the date of booking the deposit)
Suryoday Bank offer you great rates, flexibility and security for your fixed deposits, with even higher interest for our senior citizens. Enjoy our facilities of booking your deposit through Netbanking, and the facility of Suryodaytomatic renewal.
Suryoday Bank FD Eligibility Criteria
- Both new and existing customers of Suryoday Small Finance Bank can open a Fixed Deposit.
- Following are the types of customers who can open fixed deposit accounts: Individuals, Minors, Proprietorship, HUF (Hindu Undivided Family), Registered and Unregistered Body, Cooperative Society, Trusts, Partnerships, NGO and, Private Limited.
How to Apply for Suryoday Bank FD
- Visit the nearest branch of Suryoday Small Finance Bank and our Relationship Manager will guide you on the application process.
- You can also contact us and our Customer Care Executive will fix a service appointment with our Relationship Manager to help you with the application process.
- Resident individuals
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Limited companies
Minimum FD requirement
- Amount: Minimum of Rs. 1,000/-
- Tenure: 7 days
- PAN is mandatory to book Fixed Deposits if the total Fixed Deposit holding exceeds Rs. 50,000 per customer