Suryoday Bank Saving Account: up to 6.25% Interest Rates, Apply
Suryoday Bank Saving Account: up to 6.25% Interest Rates 2020. Why Choose Suryoday Bank Savings Account? Through its network of branches in India and overseas, Suryoday Bank provides a range of financial products including the Suryoday Bank Savings Account. The savings account has a variety of benefits and services. The most attractive features are that the savings account does not require a minimum balance and provides ATM/Debit card, net banking and mobile banking facilities.
Suryoday Small Finance Bank have designed for Savings Account Product bouquet with the philosophy built on relevance. Each variant in our Savings Account offering represents our philosophy & aims to cater to a differentiating & significant demographic aspect of one’s life. Whether you are yet to begin your savings journey or are retired from work, whether you are a salaried individual or professional settled abroad, whether you are a student or an ambitious woman pursuing her dreams, we ensure that we, at Suryoday Bank, genuinely add value to your banking experience!
Special Features of Suryoday Bank Saving Account
- Attractive interest rate
- RuPay Debit card with attractive features
- Suryoday Bank offer higher interest rates, upto 6.25%*, for your savings ensuring that you always save more.
- Suryoday Bank offering you a monthly interest payout so you realize the interest benefit of your savings every month.
- As your banking relationship grows, we offer you a complimentary Suryodayto upgrade to the next level of deserved banking privileges and service benefits.
Interest Rates on Suryoday Bank Saving Account
Mentioned below are the applicable Interest Rates for Savings Account balances for Domestic Savings Accounts. Earn 4.00% p.a. on balance up to Rs. 1 Lakh. 6.25% p.a. on balance over Rs. 1 Lakh up to Rs. 10 Lakhs and 6.00% p.a. on balance over Rs. 10 Lakhs. Applicable interest will be calculated on the incremental amount for the slabs. Rates are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd.
(Effective: From June 01, 2020)
|Daily Closing Balance Slabs (Domestic)||% rate per annum*|
|Up to and including Rs. 1 Lakh||4.00%|
|Above Rs. 1 Lakh up to & including Rs. 10 Lakhs||6.25%|
|Above Rs. 10 Lakhs||6.00%|
Please note that the Savings Account interest will be calculated on a daily basis & paid at monthly intervals (i.e. post the end of each month)
Please note – Applicable interest will be calculated on the incremental amount for the slabs. Rates are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Ltd.
3 transactions for Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online for Suryoday Bank Saving Account
The Suryoday Bank online savings account opening procedure is simple.
- Any Indian resident can open a AU Bank savings account online by visiting the Suryoday Bank website. Under personal banking, go to “Deposit schemes”, you will find the option of savings bank account.
- It is important to read the benefits, rules and regulations before clicking on the “apply online” option.
- Fill in all the details in the online application form.
- A TCRN (Temporary Customer Reference Number) will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- Visit the nearest Suryoday Bank branch within 30 days with the required original documents and your account will be opened.
Types Suryoday Bank Saving Account
- Savings Ujjwal
- Savings Aditya
- Savings Classic
- Savings Supreme
- Basic Saving Account
Key Benefits Of Suryoday Bank Savings Account
Suryoday Bank provides a range of financial products including the Suryoday Bank Savings Account, through its network of branches in India and overseas. The savings account has a variety of advantages and many easy to use services. The most beneficial and useful features are that the savings account does not require a minimum balance and provides ATM/Debit card, net banking and mobile banking facilities.
- Get the interest paid out every month
- Transfer accounts to any Suryoday Bank Branch without changing the account number
- Passbook issued free of charge
- No inter core charges for transfer transactions
- Multicity cheques
- Safe Deposit lockers
- Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Kiosk Banking
- Nomination facility
- Personal Accident Insurance available at a nominal premium
- Multiple variants of ATM/Debit Cards like Gold Card, International ATM/Debit Card, etc.
- Can be linked to Multi Option Deposit (MOD) Account
Documents Required for Suryoday Bank Saving Account
- Account Opening Form (AOF)
- Proof of identity and address ( Aadhar card, NREGA card, PAN card, Passport, Voter’s ID, Driving Licence)
- 2 recent passport-size colored photographs
- In the case of minors below the age of 10, ID proof of the person who will operate the account is required. If the minor can operate the account independently, the regular procedure will be applicable