Citi Bank Credit Card Status 2022, Check Citi Bank Credit Card Application Status Online. How to Apply and Check Citi Bank Credit Card Application Status Online 2021. Steps to Check the Citi Bank Credit Card Status. Hello Friends In this article we provide complete details for how to check Citi Bank Credit Card via Online mode and how we can approve Citi Bank Credit Credit Card. Now check out a detailed guide for how to check Citi Bank Credit Card Status online or using the Customer Caren helpline number…
Citi Bank Credit Card Status, Check Citi Credit Card Application Status
Types of Citi Bank Credit Cards
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card,
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
- IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card,
- Citi Cash Back Credit Card
- Citi Prestige Credit Card,
- IndianOil Citi Titanium Credit Card,
- First Citizen Citi Credit Card
- Citi Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- And Many More……
Steps to Check Citi Bank Credit Card Status online
- Step 1 – Visit on Citi Credit Card Official Website https://www.online.citibank.co.in/credit-card/credit-card.htm
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Citi Credit Card Website, Please click on “Credit Card” Menu
- Step 3 – Now you may reach at official Citi Credit Card Page, please scroll down this page and you may see “Track Application” Link, Please click on above link…
- Step 4 – Now you may reach at official tracking page, you may directly reach at this page by using following link “https://asia.citi.com/india/InstantApplication/CheckUserStatus.aspx“
- Step 5 – Now Please Enter your Application Number, Mobile Number or Date of Birth and then click on “Track Status” Button
- Step 6 – Now you credit card status is appeared in your computer or mobile screen
Please Note – If you credit card is rejected or not approved then please don’t apply Again for Citi Credit Card till Next 6 Months
Check if your card is active?
You can find out the status of your card by calling us on 91-22-67987700 or by visiting your nearest Citi Bank Branch. Please provide your 16-digit card number and expiry date of your card for this information.
How to Approve Citi Bank Credit Card Instantly
If you want to approve your Citi Bank credit card instantly, then please submit following documents…
- Submit Last 2 Year ITR Copy More then Rs 2,50,000
- Provide Postpaid Mobile Bill or Landline Bill
- If you have any other bank credit card, then please provide last 3 statements of your credit card
- PAN Card Copy
- And Other ID Proof and Address Proof
Important Question’s Related to your Citi Bank Credit Card
Q. I have applied for a Citi Bank Credit Card – would like to know the status?
Click here to check the status of your Citi Bank credit card application. You are required to input the Application reference number and Mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)
Q. I have not received my Credit Card?
Generally, your Citi Bank Credit Card is delivered within 21 working days of submitting your application. If you have registered your mobile number with us, you will receive timely alerts informing you about the status and details of the dispatch of your Citi Bank Credit Card.
If you have received the alert on Airway Bill number (courier reference) on your mobile number provided in Credit card application form.
You can track the status of the shipment using the Airway Bill number by visiting the courier websites.
Q. I had applied for an Citi Bank Card 3 months back and now when I try to apply again, I am not able to do so.
In the normal course, you should be able to apply after 3 months of your previous application. There are some exceptional circumstances in which you may not be able to re-apply for longer.
Q. When is late payment charge levied?
Late Payment Charges will be applicable if the Minimum Amount Due on the card is unpaid after the Payment Due Date. Late payment charges are levied based on the current balance on your card on or within 3 days post the Payment Due Date. For illustrative example, refer to the Cardmember T&Cs available on www.citibank.com/india
- Rs.300 for current balance up to Rs.10000
- Rs.600 for current balance from Rs. 10001 – 25000
- Rs.950 for current balance above Rs.25000
2.5% (minimum of Rs 500) of the amount over the Credit Limit
Interest Free Period:
Interest free period from the start of the billing cycle date shall not exceed 48 Days. Effective 5th May, 2014: Payment Due Date on your Card can be between 18 and 21 days after the Statement Date (Please check your statement for your exact Payment Due Date). Therefore free credit period can range from 18- 48 days to 21-51 days depending on your Payment Due Date.
Illustrative Example for Interest-Free Period Calculation:
For a statement for the period 11 April to 10 May the payment due date is 28 May. Assuming you have paid Your previous month’s dues in full, the grace period would be:
For the purchase dated 12 April, interest free grace period is from 12 April to 28 May=48 days and for the purchase dated 2 May, interest free grace period is from 2 May to 28 May=27days However, if you have not paid the previous month’s balance in full before due date, then there will be no interest free period.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Effective 01 July 2017, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be applicable instead of Service Tax. GST may be applicable from time-to-time, presently the GST rate for banking and financial services is at 18% (applicable on all fees, interest, surcharge and other charges).
If you have any other query regarding “Citi Bank Credit Card Status” then please tell us via below comment box…