IOB Balance Enquiry Number, Indian Overseas Bank Balance Enquiry
IOB Balance Enquiry Number, Indian Overseas Bank Balance Enquiry Number. Practical guide for how to check Indian Overseas Bank Balance via toll free number. Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check no is official release by IOB. All the customers who have IOB Bank account can check there bank balance by using below toll free balance enquiry number. So, guys lets started…
Indian Overseas Bank customers will first have to make sure that their numbers are registered to make use of this service. Just send the following SMS format from your mobile number that has been registered with the Bank- ACT<space>Your Account Number- to the number- 8424022122. This will enable your mobile number to make use of the missed call balance enquiry service.
After that, just call the number- 8424022122. The call will get disconnected after after a few rings. The Bank will then send an SMS containing the Customer’s Account Balance details to the registered mobile number.
IOB SMS Banking, IOB Balance Enquiry by SMS
- Available to customers registered for Mobile Banking
- Track your accounts, round the clock.
- Facilities available by sending keyword (Predefined formats according to services) through SMS to 8424022122.
Registration For IOB SMS Banking
- Visit any nearest IOB branch and get your Mobile Number registered for Mobile banking
- Login into internet banking and register for mobile banking
Usage Tips For Customers – Banking Operations
- Check account balance, get Mini statement, and get your MMID
- To avail, send an SMS with the specified keyword to the SMS Banking number to 8424022122
|Balance enquiry||BAL /space/ last 4 digit Account Number e.g: BAL 1234|
|Mini Statement||MINI /space/ last 4 digit Account Number e.g: MINI 1234|
|Get your MMID||MMID|
What is IOB Mobile Banking?
It is a mobile banking service provided by Indian Overseas Bank. It helps the customer to do following transactions:
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Funds Transfer within Bank from one account to another
- Funds Transfer to accounts of other bank using NEFT and IMPS
- Credit Card Payment
- Loan/Deposit view
- Topup and bill payments
- Stop cheque
- Cheque status
What are the key benefits of this service?
It helps customers to conduct banking transactions 24×7 at his/her convenience from any place just by the use of a mobile phone.
Who can apply for this service?
This service is available to all IOB customers having a valid operative account.
How to register for the service?
There are two options available for the customer to register for this service
Option – 1:
- New customers have to download the application from www.iob.in ->mobile banking ->Application link.
- Fill the application and submit to branch
Option – 2:
- Customer can also register/add accounts through internet banking login ->edit profile ->mobile banking registration
Option – 3:
- Customer can also register/add accounts through ATM’s>Other Services>Mobile banking Registration
How to download the Mobile Banking application?
- Customer will receive download link and MPIN through SMS after successful registration.
- Customer can download the application from the link given in SMS message or from google play store /windows phone store/app store by searching for “IobMobile”
What are the various application platforms through the IOB Mobile Banking application can be used?
- Android/iPhone/Windows application
- Mobile browser(WAP)
How to perform a transaction though USSD?
- Customer dials *99# from his mobile phone.
- Customer receives welcome message as “Welcome to NUUP.Enter 3 Letters of your Bank’s short name or first 4 letters of Your Bank’s IFSC .”
- Customer enters ‘IOBA’ or ‘IOB’ in reply
- The bank mobile banking menu is displayed on the screen.
- Customer selects the transaction from the menu and enters the details (last four digits of account number) as requested in the NUUP session to complete the transaction.
- Bank completes the transaction and confirms the result on the mobile of the customer
What are the services availed through USSD?
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Funds Transfer through IMPS
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP
- Know My MMID