Link Aadhaar Card to Federal Bank via Online, Offline, SMS, Net Banking
Federal Bank Aadhaar Card Link Process, Link Aadhaar Card to Federal Bank via Online, Offline, SMS, Net Banking. How to link Aadhaar Card to Federal Bank Account: Check Step by Step guide for linking Aadhaar Card to your Federal Account Number. Check out our exclusive guide for Aadhaar Card Seeding with your Federal Bank Account Number. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has clarified that it is necessary to link the bank account with the Aadhaar. Information on Linking Aadhaar to your Bank account…
What is the last date for Link Aadhaar Card to Federal Bank
Need to link till December 31
- In June this year, by issuing the notification on behalf of the Central Government it was said that it has become necessary to link the Aadhaar with the Federal bank account.
- If you have an account in any bank, by 31 December you will need to link your account to the Aadhaar Card. If you do not link the account, then you will get a problem with the transaction. Your account can also be closed.
Steps to update Aadhaar in your Federal Bank Accounts
In terms of amendments made under Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017, all accounts need to be aadhaar seeded and authenticated with biometric or Yes-No facility
- If you are an existing customer all you have to do is to step in to your nearest branch with a copy and original of your Aadhaar card.
- If you are a new customer you may please produce the copy and original of your Aadhaar card at the time of account opening.
Benefits of linking Aadhaar number with bank accounts
- Direct credit of subsidies from government that include subsidies on LPG, Kerosene, Sugar etc.
- Direct credit of welfare funds, pensions, scholarship, MNREGA wages etc from Government.
- Aadhaar is a valid Know your Customer (KYC) document to open bank accounts.
- Aadhaar enabled accounts ensure reduction in leakages of government spending
- The online, inter-operable architecture of Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) allows a resident to access his account from anywhere in the country and in the near future, the account will be accessible through any delivery channel e.g. ATMs, microATMs etc.
If you are an existing customer all you have to do is to step in to your nearest branch with a copy and original of your Aadhaar card.
If you are a new customer you may please produce the copy and original of your Aadhaar card at the time of account opening.
Please Note – There are no online process is available to link your Aadhaar card with Federal Bank Account…please visit to your nearest Federal Bank Branch to link your Aadhaar Card…
Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Your Federal Account through the Offline
Before commencing the process of linking your Aadhaar Card to your Federal bank account, you will require few documents ready with you, including an original copy and photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, your Federal passbook and the Aadhaar Card linking form that can be downloaded from the Federal website or you may get that form form Federal Branch.
in next step you will require to fill information required in the form by entering the name and address of your branch, your Federal account number, your name and address as printed on the Aadhaar Card, and your Aadhaar Number or aadhar UID number. Now Attach A photocopy of your Aadhaar Card with the form. After you have completed entering the necessary details, you will be required to visit to your bank branch to submit the application to a representative or official of the bank.
Now bank will verify your details and The bank will accept the original Aadhaar Card along with a photocopy and will then start the verification process, cross-checking the information you have provided with the information on the Aadhaar database. If the details match, the processing of your application will begin, and once that has been completed, you will receive a notification from the bank at your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your Federal account.