UCO Bank FD Rates 2020, UCO Bank Fixed Deposit Rates – 6.80%
UCO Bank FD Rates 2020: UCO Bank Fixed Deposit ensures that your earnings grow steadily and effortlessly. Its key features like attractive interest rates, multiple interest payout options, and zero penalties on premature closure make it the ideal investment for your hard-earned money.
The UCO Bank offers a wide range of Fixed Deposits (FDs) that offer a good rate of return and come with various other benefits. Some of the features of UCO Bank FDs include nomination facility, flexible tenure options, auto renewal facility, different interest payout options, loan/overdraft facility, Etc. It is very easy to open an Kotak Bank FD online and this can be done at the click of a button in a paper-free manner.
Key Benefits for UCO Bank FD Rates
You can open a fixed deposit for a period of 7 days to 10 years. A fixed deposit can help you save if you have a lump sum amount. An FD is beneficial for tax purposes as well when you invest in a tax saver fixed deposit. You can also open an FD online through UCO Bank. It is quick and very easy. All you need is to login to UCO Mobile or UCO Bank Internet Banking.
UCO Bank offers you great rates, flexibility and security for your fixed deposits, with even higher interest for our senior citizens. Enjoy our facilities of booking your deposit through Netbanking, Mobile App and the facility of automatic renewal.
Interest Rates for Regular Fixed Deposit
Mentioned below are the applicable Fixed Deposit Interest Rates for the mentioned tenures. The below mentioned Fixed Deposit Interest rates are effective from 10th October 2019. The revised interest rates are as under :
Domestic Term Deposit rates for less than Rs. 2 Crore, Rates of interest on Domestic Term Deposits, stands revised with effect from 10.01.2020
|Time Period||General||For Senior Citizen|
7 – 14 Days
15 – 29 Days
30 – 45 Days
46 – 60 Days
61 – 90 Days
91 – 120 Days
121 – 150 Days
181 to 364 days
More than 1 year upto 2 Years
Above 2 Years upto 3 Years
Above 3 Years and less than 5 Years
5 years and above
UCO Bank Kuber Yojana
A long term fixed deposit scheme. Interest is compounded every quarter by way of reinvestment. Thus the scheme generates a large sum of money at the time of maturity. The scheme meets the need for a safe long term investment.
The Key features of the Scheme are : –
- The minimum amount of deposit is Rs.1000/-
- The minimum period of deposit is 6 months.
- The maximum period of deposit is 120 months.
- Interest is compounded under the scheme at quarterly intervals.
- The total amount of interest is paid at maturity.
UCO Bank FD Eligibility Criteria
- Both new and existing customers of UCO Bank can open a Fixed Deposit.
- Following are the types of customers who can open fixed deposit accounts: Individuals, Minors, Proprietorship, HUF (Hindu Undivided Family), Registered and Unregistered Body, Cooperative Society, Trusts, Partnerships, NGO and, Private Limited.
- A valid passport or a valid driving license
- An introduction by any other bank or an introduction by a UCO Bank Savings Account holder for the last six months
- A photograph
How to Apply for UCO Bank FD
- Customers can book Fixed Deposit through any of our channels as mentioned below: Visit the nearest branch of UCO Bank and our Relationship Manager will guide you on the application process.
- You can also contact us and our Customer Care Executive will fix a service appointment with our Relationship Manager to help you with the application process.
Eligible Depositors under the scheme would be same as eligible depositors Fixed Deposit Scheme currently available in the Bank.
- Resident Indians
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Limited companies
- Trust accounts