ICICI FD Rates 2022: ICICI Bank’s Regular Fixed Deposit ensures that your earnings grow steadily and effortlessly. Its key features like attractive interest rates, multiple interest payout options, and zero penalty on premature closure make it the ideal investment for your hard-earned money.
The ICICI offers a wide range of Fixed Deposits (FDs) that offer a good rate of return and come with various other benefits. Some of the features of ICICI FDs include nomination facility, flexible tenure options, auto renewal facility, different interest payout options, loan/overdraft facility, Etc. It is very easy to open an ICICI FD online and this can be done at the click of a button in a paper-free manner.
Key Benefits for ICICI FD Rates
- Minimum Fixed Deposit amount of ₹ 10,000
- Flexibility of tenure – 7 days to 10 years
- Loan / Overdraft upto 90% of FD amount
ICICI offer you great rates, flexibility and security for your fixed deposits, with even higher interest for our senior citizens. Enjoy our facilities of booking your deposit through Net-banking and the facility of automatic renewal. The minimum investment amount can be as low as INR 10000/-
Interest Rates for Regular Fixed Deposit
Mentioned below are the applicable Fixed Deposit Interest Rates for the mentioned tenures. The below mentioned Fixed Deposit Interest rates are effective from May 16, 2022. Accordingly, the interest rates for Retail Domestic Term Deposits ‘Below Rupees One Crore ‘have been revised. The revised interest rates are as under :
Fixed Deposits (with premature withdrawal facility)
(All figures in % per annum)
1. For Domestic & NRE*/NRO Retail Fixed Deposits (for amounts less than INR 2 Crore)
Interest rates (percent per annum) w.e.f. May 16, 2022
(Less than ₹ 2 crore)
|Maturity Period||General||**Senior Citizen|
|7 days to 14 days||2.50%||3.00%|
|15 days to 29 days||2.50%||3.00%|
|30 days to 45 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|46 days to 60 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|61 days to 90 days||3.00%||3.50%|
|91 days to 120 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|121 days to 150 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|151 days to 184 days||3.50%||4.00%|
|185 days to 210 days||4.40%||4.90%|
|211 days to 270 days||4.40%||4.90%|
|271 days to 289 days||4.40%||4.90%|
|290 days to less than 1 year||4.50%||5.00%|
|1 year to 389 days||5.10%||5.60%|
|390 days to < 15 months||5.10%||5.60%|
|15 months to < 18 months||5.10%||5.60%|
|18 months to 2 years||5.10%||5.60%|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||5.40%||5.90%|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||5.60%||6.10%|
|5 years 1 day to 10 years||5.75%||#6.35%|
|5 Years (80C FD) – Max to `1.50 lac||5.60%||6.10%|
- Resident Senior citizen customers, will get an additional interest rate of 0.30% for limited time over and above existing additional rate of 0.50% per annum
- The additional rate will be available on fresh deposits opened as well as deposits renewed during the scheme period.
- Eligible FD tenure: 5 years 1 day up to 10 years
- Applicable duration: 20th May, 2020 to 31st December, 2020
- Applicable on single FD of amount < 2cr
- Premature withdrawal: In case deposit opened in above scheme is prematurely withdrawn/closed after, on or after 5 years 1 day, the applicable penal rate will be 1.30%. In case the deposit opened in above scheme is prematurely withdrawn/closed before 5 years 1 day, the prevailing premature withdrawal policy will be applicable.
- All other features of term deposit as well as terms and conditions shall remain unchanged and are applicable for the above scheme also.
Premature withdrawal of deposit:
On pre-mature withdrawal of the DOMESTIC, NRO & NRE deposits:
- Interest will be calculated at the rate applicable for the period the deposit has actually remained with ICICI Bank.
- Penalty will be levied on the rate applicable as per the table below
ICICI FD Eligibility Criteria
- Both new and existing customers of ICICI Bank can open a Fixed Deposit.
- Following are the types of customers who can open fixed deposit accounts: Individuals, Minors, Proprietorship, HUF (Hindu Undivided Family), Registered and Unregistered Body, Cooperative Society, Trusts, Partnerships, NGO and, Private Limited.
- Avail of a loan facility up to 90% of principal and accrued interest, safe custody of your FD receipts and automatic renewal of Deposit Account on completion of tenure.
- Loan against the fixed deposit maybe given to the depositors at the discretion of the bank.
How to Apply for ICICI FD
- Apply Online
- You can also contact us and our Customer Care Executive will fix a service appointment with our Relationship Manager to help you with the application process.
- Resident Indians
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firms
- Limited companies
- Trust accounts