Bank Balance Enquiry by missed call and sms: India is a country of Banks as there are various Banks and different people has accounts in different Banks. Banks are classified into various types – Central Bank, Commercial Banks, Co-operative Banks, Post Office Banks, Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks, etc. Currently, there are 34 Banks functioning in India of which 12 are public sector Banks and rest 22 is private sector Banks.
To make it easy as to how to check their balance online, Banks provide various facilities. Be it Net Banking or UPI Services, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking, or ATM Banking. It has become very handy for all customers to access their balance from anytime and anywhere.
Here, we have attempted to make a summary of all the leading Banks and their net Banking sites. Where you can go easily with just 1 click, then log in and then view your balance.
Bank Balance by Missed Call for all Banks
Check Bank Balance Online 2021: All the Bank account holders can check there Bank balance by using below number and customers can check Bank account balance anytime. With this one article you can check balance of all Bank accounts. Bank balance enquiry Number is 100% free. Missed call Banking Facility can be used to check Bank account balance at home. The balance enquiry details of 20 of the most prominent Banks of our country are enlisted below:
Axis Bank is one of the most preferred consumer Banks due to its prompt services and 24*7 available services.
- Website: www.axisBank.com
- Balance through SMS – 18004195959
- Detailed information for Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
Andhra Bank is one of the leading Banks of India.
- Website: www.andhraBank.in
- Balance through SMS – 09223011300
- Detailed information for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
The Bank, which has been established long back and has a huge database of customers is none other than Allahabad Bank.
- Website: https://www.allBankonline.in/jsp/start.jsp
- Balance through SMS – 09224150150
- Detailed information for Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry
Bank of Baroda
- Bank of Baroda, commonly known as BOB, is one of the biggest Banks of India.
- Website: https://www.Bankofbaroda.in/
- Balance through SMS – 09223011311
- Detailed information for Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry
- One of the very famous private Bank is IDBI Bank.
- Website: www.idbi.com
- Balance through SMS – 18008431133
- Detailed information for IDBI Bank Balance Enquiry
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Be it mutual funds or loans or savings account or current accounts with interest, Kotak is the most preferred Bank by both the consumers and the employees.
- Website: https://www.kotak.com
- Balance through SMS – 18002740110
- Detailed information for Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry
Recently Syndicate Bank has been merged with Canara Bank to become a part of a huge Bank.
- Website: www.syndicateBank.in
- Balance through SMS – 09664552255 or 08067006979
- Detailed information for Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry
Punjab National Bank (PNB)
PNB is one the leading Banks of our country and has lakhs of retail customers.
- Website: https://www.pnbindia.in/
- Balance through SMS – 18001802222 or 01202490000
- Detailed information for Punjab National Bank Balance Enquiry
After HDFC, ICICI Bank is the leading private sector Bank.
- Website: www.iciciBank.com
- Balance through SMS – 9594612612
- Detailed information for ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry
The most preferred Bank these days is definitely none other than HDFC Bank. Because of its offers, services, rates, etc., everybody prefers HDFC Bank these days.
- Website: www.hdfcBank.com
- Balance through SMS – 18002703333
- Detailed information for HDFC Bank Balance Enquiry
Bank of India
After severe NPAs, Bank of India has given a lot of focus on its KYC and other customer related data.
- Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
- Balance through SMS – 09015135135
- Detailed information for Bank of India Balance Enquiry
One of the oldest Bank – Canara Bank.
- Website: https://www.canarabank.in/
- Balance through SMS – 09015613613
- Detailed information for Canara Bank Balance Enquiry
Central Bank of India
- Website: centralbankofindia.co.in
- Missed Call on: 09222250000
- Detailed information for Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
- Website: www.karnatakabank.com
- Balance through SMS – 18004251445
- Detailed information for Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry
State Bank of India
SBI is the biggest Bank of our country.
- Website: www.onlinesbi.com
- Balance through SMS – 09223488888
- Detailed information for State Bank of India Balance Enquiry
Union Bank of India
- Website: unionbankofindia.co.in
- Balance through SMS – Type “UBAL” and send it to this mobile number- 09223008486.
- Detailed information for Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry
- Website: www.ucobank.com
- Balance through SMS – 09278792787
- Detailed information for Axis Bank Balance Enquiry
- Website: www.vijayabank.com
- Balance through SMS – 09243210480
- Detailed information for Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry
Say Yes to Yes!
- Website: www.yesbank.com
- Balance through SMS – SMS- “YESREG <Cust ID>” from your registered mobile number to this mobile number- +91-9840909000.
- Detailed information for Yes bank Balance Enquiry
- Website: www.denabank.com
- Balance through SMS – 09289356677
- Detailed information for Dena Bank Balance Enquiry
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Which Bank is best for Zero Balance Account?
Any Bank, which does not levy any charges for zero balance, is the best Bank for a Zero Balance Account. HDFC, SBI, ICICI, PNB are usually preferred among customers.
How to transfer Amazon Pay Balance?
Amazon can not allowed to transfer amazon pay balance to any Bank account, you can use amazon pay balance for shopping at amazon, recharge and any other third party apps.
How to check Bank account balance on phone?
Use the above mentioned numbers to check the balance through your phone.